Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best GSF Server, and why?

silvershadows
02.22.2014 , 08:50 PM | #31
Ebon Hawk. It's an RP-PVE server.

edit: @ LegoUniverseBC
Avatia
Deception Assassin
<Tave Naefas Lazea>
A Sith endures.

LegoUniverseBC
02.22.2014 , 08:54 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by silvershadows View Post
Ebon Hawk. It's an RP-PVE server.

edit: @ LegoUniverseBC
Thanks, i'll check it out.

Dormancy
02.23.2014 , 12:27 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Camelpockets View Post
100% Agreed. Even just the friendly community alone on Pub side keeps drawing me back into playing. Besides blowing up people in spaceships. And it's much less hostile than ground pvp. Wayyyyyy too much drama there.
NO U!

Maybe I should play Pub side more often. The skill, ship count, friendliness, and population seem to (sometimes lightly, sometimes not so lightly) favor Pubs across servers, based on replies here.
Say YAY!

mr_sim
02.23.2014 , 01:00 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Dormancy View Post
NO U!

Maybe I should play Pub side more often. The skill, ship count, friendliness, and population seem to (sometimes lightly, sometimes not so lightly) favor Pubs across servers, based on replies here.
ship count is a trap.

saw a guy today 2 ships, scout and GS suspicious hmmmmmm.

Guy shot me down with his GS plenty too.
Striker Pilot - Jedi Covenant - Imperial Forces

<Roving Guns>

homeloard
02.23.2014 , 01:26 AM | #35
Not sure why nobody has said anything about Harbinger so here goes.....

In general GSF is in really good shape, very short que's, full groups in prime time. Reasonable balance depending on time of day based on PST. I have on purpose played both factions at different times and found the balance changes a lot. Seems like morning till about 4pm it is balanced and games can go either way. From 4 to 9 or so it is Pub big time. Then it goes IMP till around 1 and que's do go up to 10 min or more.

I would say that it is a friendly group all around. There have been rants about cheating that comes out of the PUB dominance when they are grouping which does not happen much. I would say that there are around 30 really great players on both factions that can fly and shoot much better than the rest. There does seem to be an abundance of gunships and bombers. Just had a match with one strike on each side with the rest gunships and bombers, was kind of fun to watch, no fun to fly around, things kept blowing up.
Cunning over comes everything.