Tank DPS in Ops

jessen

I was watching a NiM 5.0 pull today and noticed that each tank was pulling ~4k DPS! I main a shadow tank, and my DPS is usually around 3K. I just want to bring my best for my raid team. Does anyone know any tips for bringing up a tanks DPS during an Ops boss? Thanks.

Shock is now only 10 force. Even on dummy, when you don't get force from shields/resists/deflects, you only need saber strike like once per minute tops. It's pretty serious dps boost. My gear is mostly 230, and with tank relics my dummy dps is about 3.5k. Now take dps relics, remember that <It's Lit> (I suppose those the guys you were watching?) cleared everything, got 240 schematics out of it and have tons of 240 gear due to it.

So 4k is pretty much baseline number, and you should be doing 3..6k depending on how much uptime on boss you have and how much aoe you can do and if there's anything to reflect (there are actually good uses for it aside from sorry-darling-I-oneshotted-boss).

Shock is now only 10 force. Even on dummy, when you don't get force from shields/resists/deflects, you only need saber strike like once per minute tops. It's pretty serious dps boost. My gear is mostly 230, and with tank relics my dummy dps is about 3.5k. Now take dps relics, remember that <It's Lit> (I suppose those the guys you were watching?) cleared everything, got 240 schematics out of it and have tons of 240 gear due to it.

So 4k is pretty much baseline number, and you should be doing 3..6k depending on how much uptime on boss you have and how much aoe you can do and if there's anything to reflect (there are actually good uses for it aside from sorry-darling-I-oneshotted-boss).

10 force ? My shadow's project is either 25 or 40 depending on if I just respeced or changed instance after respeccing