Problem Starting Knights of the Fallen Empire

MajorBull

I do not know where to stick this problem, so I just started it here.

When one of my characters starts Chapter 1 "The Hunt" for KofFE, there appears a button to look at a "new tutorial". When I selected the check mark to look at the tutorial, I immediately lost all of my abilities. This will make it very hard to complete the chapter as you can imagine.

Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone have a solution? I have done the old LOLO trick (Log Out, Log On) and that does not work. I am afraid to try it on my other characters and I would advise everyone to NOT try to view the "New Tutorial". My Character is Jade Links on the Star Forge server.

I do not know where to stick this problem, so I just started it here.

When one of my characters starts Chapter 1 "The Hunt" for KofFE, there appears a button to look at a "new tutorial". When I selected the check mark to look at the tutorial, I immediately lost all of my abilities. This will make it very hard to complete the chapter as you can imagine.

Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone have a solution? I have done the old LOLO trick (Log Out, Log On) and that does not work. I am afraid to try it on my other characters and I would advise everyone to NOT try to view the "New Tutorial". My Character is Jade Links on the Star Forge server.

Disregard this post. After reading the "New Tutorial", I discovered that the abilities reutrn after completing Chapter 1.