"Bounty hunters getting a nerf"

JohnAntilles

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know what it is.

Whats the point in leveling up a BH if its about to be hit by a huge nerf.

As BW feel its in such a final stage that the press can be told about it then I as a paying player would like to know.

I doubt its Tracer as wouldnt that then mean trooper grav round would be getting the same treatment yet isnt mentioned, or was it not mentioned so that the QQ could not start.

As a hybrid PT not bothered personally by tracer/grav IMO its not OP anyway just no skill noobs QQ'n rather than just LOS them.

Well the way they put it out there, I'm guessing it will be a huge nerf. They didn't mention just a tree restructuring for BHs, but they used the word nerf! I haven't seen them be that blatent before, so well see. I like this game, but not rolling another alt. I'll just drop my subscription. I'm a healing speced nerf, so it probably wont hit me bad, but feel sorry for others.

Well my son plays a Sorcerer and can out heal me all day long. If they nerf bodyguard healing then this X Bioware fanboy is going to be saving $15 per month. I don't mind class balance and actually encourage it, but BHs single target DPS isn't that great. Their AOE DPS is their bread and butter. If they nerf their DPS to much then who would want a DPS speced BH in their group? Edited by MrSIlverSurfing

my guess is that since it doesnt mention troopers that it is an animation nerf. We will have the same animations delay like them.

If it were just an animation change it wouldn't be a nerf. I think this is gonna sting! Buffing warriors/knights? Really?

Edited by MrSIlverSurfing

Not a nerf... it's called balancing... I am always for balancing because I don't feel one class should be a lot better than another. Believe me, I don't want BH getting nerfed because I love the pvp numbers I put up every wz match, but if it means that some of the things I hate get balanced, then so be it!

Not a nerf... it's called balancing... I am always for balancing because I don't feel one class should be a lot better than another. Believe me, I don't want BH getting nerfed because I love the pvp numbers I put up every wz match, but if it means that some of the things I hate get balanced, then so be it!

No balance, only nerf.

No balance, only nerf.

Yeah I'm betting that they will be nerfed into oblivion. There are a ton of BHs in the game, because they are cool and many people can relate to them from the movies. I don't think they are the OPed flavor of the month, which Bioware obviously thinks. I'm not going to complain about TM getting tweeked. I hated that when I was specced in that area.

nerf - Merc Bodyguards will now only be able to rapid fire heal.

i seriously hope they didn't mean a nerf to the most underwhelming healing class in game right now.. -_-

I don't see how its possible to nerf BHing healing. They are the worst of the healers atm. I have all 3 of the healing classes and Bodyguards aren't that great. I love playing mine, but facts are facts.

I don't see how its possible to nerf BHing healing.

famous last words.. >_<

They are the worst of the healers atm. I have all 3 of the healing classes and Bodyguards aren't that great. I love playing mine, but facts are facts.

i'm pretty much planning on shelving my merc. my only interests in the game are tanking or healing. I dislike playing DPS.

i'm in the process of leveling a powertech tank.

i'm sure with my luck, both will be nerfed.

time to level up that lvl 25 sorc i guess. -_-

Nerfs are used for balancing.

Tracer missile spam is going to get nerfed.

Anyone with an inkling of sense will tell you that tracer missile is broken.

You obviously didn't see the sarcastic undertone with that comment, nor have you done any endgame pvp.

No merc on my server even comes close to the amount of dps and spike damage my pyro does.

I average 500k per match, crit for 5k as a PT pyro.

Edited by BendakStarkiller

Probably a PT nerf. It's stupid that our best DPS AC (for PvP) isn't in Merc, but rather the tank-oriented AC which also better mitigation and better utility. We can't ***** about Sorcs and Sages being "too good" and not admit that PT's in Pyro spec also have a little too much going for them compared to classes that have actual weaknesses. Edited by Mannic

Nerfs are used for balancing.

Tracer missile spam is going to get nerfed.

Anyone with an inkling of sense will tell you that tracer missile is broken.

if its just tracer's then cool.

"i feel a massive disturbance in the force. its like all bounty hunters everywhere just keeled over, and died."

ok maybe not quite that bad but, hmmm

Probably a PT nerf. It's stupid that our best DPS AC isn't in Merc, but rather the tank-oriented AC which also better mitigation and better utility. We can't ***** about Sorcs and Sages being "too good" and not admit that PT's in Pyro spec also have a little too much going for them compared to classes that have actual weaknesses.

PT pyros are squishy as all hell.

No weaknesses? lol

If we had no weaknesses we would be able to facestop marauders and sins.

Edited by BendakStarkiller

PT pyros are squishy as all hell.

No weaknesses? lol

If we had no weaknesses we would be able to facestop marauders and sins.

If they try to balance PvP around 1v1, the game is going to implode.

PT Pyro's are better in 1v1 than Mercs, by far. You have grapple, interrupt, carbonize... while Merc has what? Knockback? And you're not as squishy as Mercs, yet do more damage, have better mitigation, and more utility.

Edited by Mannic