Abilities with multiple charges

Monterone

I've noticed something odd and I'm wondering if others are seeing similar issues with other classes and abilities.

On an assassin, there is a tactical for two shrouds. There is also a utility for reducing the cd on shroud by 30 seconds.

However, when the tactical is used, the utility only works on the first shroud and the second one is on a 2 minute cooldown, instead of 1:30.

Is this a bug or is it meant to be this way? Is a tactical supposed to affect all charges equally?

no point in taking fade at the moment that i can see, no, hopefully they'll patch it next as deception is kinda gimped without it (at least PvE wise).

Also, in the unlikely chance a dev is reading, please give back the ability to have cooldown text for the charge abilities. it's awful playing without it and I don't want to set up a timer in SP for something the game has always done before. thank you ;)

* I support the addition of the visual numeral cooldown for those abilities as well !! *

Well Im not sure if its related to the OP's problem, but on my merc/mando I compared 2 abilities:

--Thermal Sensor Override -- charge-like ability now

--Vent Heat -- normal ability , < btw, without the utility that give that ability an alacrity bonus>

Both have the exact same cooldown.

Even if the cooldown changes because of the level, alacrity etc. , the charge-like ability is not affected, but the normal ability is !!! The value of the charge-like ability stays the same !!

Videos that compare both abilities and their cooldown (with the gear I had at that moment):

Level 70, 0 alac, Tooltip: 2 minute cooldown. Both abilities last 2 min .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-VqY1nDeyAH4tceW-8KqCP039VldnGdQ/view?usp=sharing

Level 70, 13% alac, Tooltip : 1min46 cooldown. Charge-like ability : stays at 2min, Normal ability is 1min46 sec.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OAvaIbEFCKlePXJeGbYrlZV6o77KsdXz/view?usp=sharing

Level 75, 0 alac, Tooltip : 1min30 cooldown. Charge-like ability : stays at 2min, Normal ability is 1min30 sec.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GmLNM2Lf2hDwlzdkjKc6B8Kus9TcL5Vz/view?usp=sharing

At Level 75, 15.35% alac, Tooltip : 1min23 cooldown. Charge-like ability : stays at 2min, Normal ability is 1min23 sec.

..etc.

I wish they would fix it.

Edited by jambalayabungee
add

Also, in the unlikely chance a dev is reading, please give back the ability to have cooldown text for the charge abilities. it's awful playing without it and I don't want to set up a timer in SP for something the game has always done before. thank you ;)

Second!

Yes, please fix soon!

Also, in the unlikely chance a dev is reading, please give back the ability to have cooldown text for the charge abilities.

^ this a million times... even the old hidden cooldown behavior of Operative Roll was better than this.... at least then you had a well defined count on the end of it, rather than a variable speed unreferenced clock hand (even when there is no second charge)

Yeah something is off with the abilities that have 2 charges, I don't like how they "charge." I wish there was a way to make them all just start up with 2 full charges that could be used whenever and charged up after their individual uses. Something is wonky with them right now i don't know exactly what it is.

Seconded. Bioware please do this ^^