Difficulty gap in the OPs and Lost Island vs pre 1.2

There was hardly "any" gap in difficulty from story EV and story KP, (unbugged soa that is).

There is however a big gap between EV/KP to EC.

There's also a big gap between all the pre 1.2 HM FP vs Lost Island HM.

*** I'm not complaining, however. *** not at all. I like it.

But I "would" like to see something in between.

Like maybe the other FP that do not have a HM,

like Hammer station, etc.

** The only question would be what loot/reward would it provide?

- Legacy quests to unlock? the more you do the more legacy quests you can unlock?

- Mats that are required for some of the higher end Ops schematics?

- different schematics? like say lvl "23" Hilt/barrel, armoring, mods, etc?

Edited by Crawfishies

From a healers PoV KP NM is on scale with EV HM, while KP HM is on scale with EV NiM, and EC SM is about the same as KP NiM. EC does have a bit more mechanics, and same with LI, but once you learn them, they are rather easy and basic stuff.

From a healers PoV KP NM is on scale with EV HM, while KP HM is on scale with EV NiM, and EC SM is about the same as KP NiM. EC does have a bit more mechanics, and same with LI, but once you learn them, they are rather easy and basic stuff.

I have not healed, but as a dps and tank:

excluding buggy Soa.

I find EV and KP normal are about the same,

and also EV and KP HM are about the same also.

IMO:

more mechanics means less margin of error,

which equates to more difficult fight.

I have not healed, but as a dps and tank:

excluding buggy Soa.

I find EV and KP normal are about the same,

and also EV and KP HM are about the same also.

IMO:

more mechanics means less margin of error,

which equates to more difficult fight.

I have tanked them as well, and for the most part i feel that the fights in EV/KP are very simple and more or less tank and spanks. What mechanics they do have, are very simple (especially in 8 man) and can be easily overlooked. The mechanics in EC are not extremely difficult though, there isn't any fail scripts in any of the fights, and the mechanics are more less based around positioning and distance... the two easiest mechanics that can be introduced in a fight.

If they made the mechanics more forgiving/easier in EC or made an in-between raid/FP people would most likely ignore most of the mechanics of the fight and wouldnt progress as better players. With each raid/operation, a raid force should get better.