Sniper needs a buff

Labradoraki

No he is totally fine gamewise but LOS DESTROYS HIM AND MAKES HIM USELESS

ANY SMART OPPONENT IS GOING TO ABUSE IT and its not like this game has so many big plains without any rocks or buildings to hide behind.....

Either buff the sniper to anihilate everything in seconds or make his casts ignore LOS

There is a lot of spots in WZ maps that give the sniper a perfect spot to shoot from if the other team wants to get the objectives.

I went to Ilum yesterday and there is a lot of open space for any LOS skill to work with.

Sorry but going in the middle of the melee fighters because its a good position isnt a good idea, plus CAMPING isnt rly a good idea when few people come in that position and no most positions do have many los issues

Well, not sure your post is making the best case, but, yes, Snipers/Gunslingers definitely need to be improved from a design standpoint. No utility, rooted to the ground, no escape, LOS issues, damage at level 50 that doesn't compare to most other classes in their DPS specs, etc.. It's really quite comical to think about what was going on when these AC's were being designed and balanced for PvP.

No he is totally fine gamewise but LOS DESTROYS HIM AND MAKES HIM USELESS

ANY SMART OPPONENT IS GOING TO ABUSE IT and its not like this game has so many big plains without any rocks or buildings to hide behind.....

Either buff the sniper to anihilate everything in seconds or make his casts ignore LOS

as long as BH can cast when LOS is broken too i aprove this message

LOL

all you really need is those horrid animations that give us a million years to get out of sight before you hit changed.

i mean really, they were NOT thinking of pvp when those "cool" animations were made, if you don't see it then you are a .... i would finish this sentence but the last time i did I got a warning from the admins for calling em like i see em.

Well, not sure your post is making the best case, but, yes, Snipers/Gunslingers definitely need to be improved from a design standpoint. No utility, rooted to the ground, no escape, LOS issues, damage at level 50 that doesn't compare to most other classes in their DPS specs, etc.. It's really quite comical to think about what was going on when these AC's were being designed and balanced for PvP.

our damage and los issues need to be fixed ur right