Which classes should be deleted from the game?

tehrealdealz

If you were a dev for 1 hour and 1 hour only and you were given the option of deleting two classes/specs which would they be?

For me in order to balance this game I would delete the Sage and the Sorcerer from the game. I know we would lose alot of customers since 90% of the swtor pop rolled this class/spec. But for the sake of balance I would do it anyways AND it would help improve pvp in swtor in the long run. So which would you remove?

This. I think the classes are balanced pretty well in most cases...ease of use/simplicity is the only way they're glaringly different IMO.

Hard to find a OP class with all the hacks and eploits that are going around. I would be better off putting my hour into trying to fix those.

This. I think the classes are balanced pretty well in most cases...ease of use/simplicity is the only way they're glaringly different IMO.

When rated games happen, that factor won't even matter though. The best players will still be the best players, simplicity/ease is never really a factor to a top rated player.

Why is there so much complaining about op classes/specs? I think with this game there is just a great divide between people who have a lot of mmo experience and are able to pick up the subtleties quickly, and people who are new to mmo games and dont understand the importance of certain things like interrupts, cc, etc. Just my opinion, dont hate.

If you were a dev for 1 hour and 1 hour only and you were given the option of deleting two classes/specs which would they be?

For me in order to balance this game I would delete the Sage and the Sorcerer from the game. I know we would lose alot of customers since 90% of the swtor pop rolled this class/spec. But for the sake of balance I would do it anyways AND it would help improve pvp in swtor in the long run. So which would you remove?

Hint: if sorcs and sages are giving your problems it's not them, it's you...

For me in order to balance this game I would delete the Sage and the Sorcerer from the game.

I wouldn't delete the sorc / sage classes. I would rearrange the abilities in their trees to prevent the 'utility heavy' version being put together. That's the only one I have any beef with.

Tempting though it would be to swing the axe at the DPS Operative, I only hate them because the people I meet who play them (annoyingly) play them rather well.

/stunlockedtodeath

I would love to see no sorc/sage and BH/troopers, just for one hour.

Edited by BobaFurz

I have a full seer specced sage. Are you guys hating on dps sages or all? I just turned 50 and have like 35 expertise so far and i certainly do not feel overpowered in WZs. Just wondering if you are hating on me too when all I try to do is keep you guys healed up, seems strange to hate on healers, don't you want your healers to be powerful?

I don't understand the hate, it went from hateing sco/ops to sorc/seer overnight. Who will be next?

Edited by Sconnoll

Given your post, your character, sorry to say.

I would suggest trying re-rolling on all classes, working as a developer in the gaming industry and , then your posting privileges could be reinstated.;)