List of my created Characters

DarkRavenUK

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any way to view a good list of a player's characters. As far as I know, the closest there would be is the character select screen and it only shows name-image-faction-class and advanced class. No Force Alignment, Class Discipline, Race or anything like that.

:confused:

Hi,

How can I view a list of all my created characters, showing details such as species or human, etc?

Thanks!

1. "Human" *is* a species.

2. The character select screen is, as noted, your best bet, although it doesn't show a single list of all your characters. It also doesn't directly say, in words, which species the character is, but it does show a picture of the selected character, and that's usually enough.

First, start with a pen and paper, or Notepad..... 🙂

"pen and paper"... What are these strange things of which you speak?:)

Seriously, though, what JediQuaker suggests is probably the best way to have a reference list of your characters. In fact, it happens to be the same way I use; I have a file that lists each character with their name, a descriptive title ("Strategic Thinker", "Unrepentant Pirate", etc.), their class and Advanced Class, species, Crew Skills, notes on their personality (so that when faced with a choice in-game, I can use it as a reference for what they might choose), the theme I use for their outfits when possible, any Romance they're in or working towards, their preferred Companion in the story, and any major decisions I think I might need to remember (whose side they took for Iokath/Ossus/Onslaught, for example).

"pen and paper"... What are these strange things of which you speak?:)

Seriously, though, what JediQuaker suggests is probably the best way to have a reference list of your characters. In fact, it happens to be the same way I use; I have a file that lists each character with their name, a descriptive title ("Strategic Thinker", "Unrepentant Pirate", etc.), their class and Advanced Class, species, Crew Skills, notes on their personality (so that when faced with a choice in-game, I can use it as a reference for what they might choose), the theme I use for their outfits when possible, any Romance they're in or working towards, their preferred Companion in the story, and any major decisions I think I might need to remember (whose side they took for Iokath/Ossus/Onslaught, for example).

I use Excel rather than Notepad because it has better analytical tools and sorting options than Notepad. (OK, that's not hard - Notepad has none of those things...)

I don't actually keep track of those "social" aspects of my characters. But I do use a spreadsheet to keep track of equipment levels, crafting disciplines, 'special' items, and a few other details.

I use a spreadsheet simply because I am experienced with formatting them, not because there's any calculations involved. 🙂

I don't actually keep track of those "social" aspects of my characters. But I do use a spreadsheet to keep track of equipment levels, crafting disciplines, 'special' items, and a few other details.

I use a spreadsheet simply because I am experienced with formatting them, not because there's any calculations involved. 🙂

And I track the 'social' aspects as a 'soft' role-player and, because I can sometimes go weeks without getting to play, to make sure I don't forget the details of a character's... er... characterisation. It's all a matter of what's important to each player. Some prefer stats, others 'social', and some just want to hit the high points, as they say.

The differences simply mean that, in such a personally created list, there's no 'set' catagories for a person to track. A player can put down whatever they want; whether it's stat-based entries or 'social'-based entries or even a mix.