looking for particular vehicle

gottaloveme

Hi. I'm looking for those vehicles that have holo or datacrons above them and the character just sits on them cross-legged. Haven't seen them on CM so been searching the GTN. It would be easier if I knew what they were called. Does anyone know? Can tell me?

Thanks

Hi. I'm looking for those vehicles that have holo or datacrons above them and the character just sits on them cross-legged. Haven't seen them on CM so been searching the GTN. It would be easier if I knew what they were called. Does anyone know? Can tell me?

Thanks

Generally speaking, you can see what all of the available Cartel-unlockable mounts are called and what they look like, in the Collections menu.

Click on the Cartel Market icon on your in-game UI, click on "Collections". Then open up the "Mounts" group and click on "Vehicles". You can then scroll through the 24 (at the time of writing) pages of different vehicles.

Of course, once you have found the ones you are looking for, that does not mean that they are available... but at least you know what to look for ! :)

Thanks to all of you. I have found them in collections but not in the CM or GTN. I guess that means they are now unavailable except through packs, which could be hit or miss? Will keep an eye out for them. Maybe BW will reintroduce them........:rolleyes:

Thanks to all of you. I have found them in collections but not in the CM or GTN. I guess that means they are now unavailable except through packs, which could be hit or miss? Will keep an eye out for them. Maybe BW will reintroduce them........:rolleyes:

That's right. However, the CM currently operates on a cycling process where (new or existing) items are put in, stay for a while, and then are removed, and stay out for a while and (rinse and repeat)(1).

So they'll be back in the CM at some point. If you want one sooner, you'll have to keep an eye on the GTN, and be prepared to pay ... painful ... quantities of credits.

(1) This is standard advice on bottles of shampoo, but in fact it's not at all necessary, and the usual suspicion is that it's there just to encourage us to use more shampoo per day.

EA aren't in the shampoo business are they? :D

Don't give them ideas! If they could find a way to make us buy a bottle and have the contents as DLC, they'd be all over it.:p

Back on topic, you can get a Diplomat's Meditation Hoverchair from one of the vendors in the Cartel section of the fleet for 100k credits and 10 CM Certificates provided you are at Champion standing with the Underworld Exchange,

Don't give them ideas! If they could find a way to make us buy a bottle and have the contents as DLC, they'd be all over it.:p

Back on topic, you can get a Diplomat's Meditation Hoverchair from one of the vendors in the Cartel section of the fleet for 100k credits and 10 CM Certificates provided you are at Champion standing with the Underworld Exchange,

Watch out that it *isn't* the CM version, and (probably) doesn't unlock in Collections.