East PvP severs with large scale Guild war

Corada

Which east pvp servers have competitive PvP guilds on either side that were set as enemies pre-launch (or have started hating on each other since)

- I don't mean a 2 person guild on a server who don't like another 2 person guild on the imperials

- I mean large good PvP guilds going at it

I want reason to fight and really get into it

Make a new thread if you wanna do this for west

What to post:

- Server name

- Guilds involved

- background on those guilds (if possible)

Edited by Corada

Check out Prophecy of the Five.

We have +100 Experienced, World PvP builders joining that server.

http://www.swtorholocron.com/forums/cantina/233-final-battle-cu-sunrunner-rr-vs-ir.html

There is a very old example of our SWG days. You will notice, AT-AT walkers and such that we were able to bring in because we petition the devs constantly.

I do not know if it will be the best server. I do however, know that the people that built a lot of epic battles in SWG, Conan, EVE, WoW.

IF you do not really care which server you are going to - why not go where people are known to build massive battles...why take the chance.

Veela

E: Malum Factum (300+ Members)

E: Death's Fist (100+ Members)

E: Sith Commandos (300+ Members)

R: MERC (400+ members)

R: Champion's of the Force (300+ Members)

R: Starship Dental (Number unknown due to site guild member cap reached. Could range from anywhere from 750 to 1500+ Members)

MF, MERC, and CotF have all been around for many years and are extremely organized. Starship Dental is the one and only Goonswarm/Goonsquad from EvE Online.

Edited by Shivire