Hide or Remove certain schematics in crafting.

Steffsrees

For example, i have 25 different purple level 49 earpiece recipes and i find it hard flicking through them all sometimes and some of them are.....useless. example a warrior tank earpiece with crit and surge or crit and presence....

id like something to hide these ones i don't use and don't want or be able to drag them into a different category/tab or something....

A thousand times agreed. I really wish I could hide all the implant schematics that I'll never use. General's whatever and Leadership anything is just... unused. Makes it hard to find my Veracity implants for my fellow tanks.

Agreed. People keep coming out with various suggestions for a "tree view" for schematics, (some graphical, some just a windows style text tree). When all we REALLY need is simply an option to hide the ones we don't need/like.

• 5 months later...

Basically, certainly for synthweavers, I'd like to be able to just see:

I want the green bracers for each tier so that I can make and quickly RE so I can get the components for augmentation kits - so a single one for each tier is all I need.

All orange schematics - some of these do sell

All augment schematics

That's about it really. The rest are there purely for levelling and are absolutely no use in the game at all. It's amazing that they have taken the time to create all these schematics and allow you to buy them and find some and some are rarer that others......and only 1% of them are actually of any use in the game.

I would imagine it would be easy to just have a filter on the crafting tab that says show x where x = item level and then you only schems of x level or x could be item quality or have a filter for x,x so you could fliter out low level and lower quality. Maby I only want to make purple and orange for my level 45 companion so I could filter custom items level range 40-50.

Just a custom category, in the same place, without any major change to the UI, would make me happy. Something like Favorites (at the top of the book), where you drag and drop the recipes you want or the ones that are actually useful. That alone would be a great improvement.

I hate to say it, but a filtering system like the one of the GTN would be very nice in the crafting system. I know it is not perfect for the GTN but with this type of multiple filtration system one would be able to find a specific item in his/her craftable list with no difficulty.

What I'd really like is for the crafting window to remember my settings. I like things arranged by level and all the tabs closed. It's such a nuisance to have to reset things every time. More way to organize would be nice as well.

I'd settle for it saving my settings each time I login - having it reset every time I change areas is painful :(.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes please, I would really love to see option to remove unwanted schematics from crafting list window. Filters don't help much because it takes >10 seconds to load schematics and after all I don't need most of those schematics.