Last chance to open your eyes about episode ix

Collec

Saw this thread in passing and felt I need to add at least this little test for everyone to put themselves through:

Watch the prequels (esp if you haven't since the theater) and attempt to do so in "one" sitting or at least close together.

I can almost promise you 1 of 2 things will happen; you'll either see the light and realize prequels were atrocious garbage and Lucas should be taken out back, or you'll see the light and realize the prequels were atrocious garbage and Lucas should be taken out back AND you also dislike 7 and/or 8 and/or 9.

It's a miracle the movies survived with Jake Lloyd, Hayden Christensen and Lucas involved.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this thread in passing and felt I need to add at least this little test for everyone to put themselves through:

Watch the prequels (esp if you haven't since the theater) and attempt to do so in "one" sitting or at least close together.

I can almost promise you 1 of 2 things will happen; you'll either see the light and realize prequels were atrocious garbage and Lucas should be taken out back, or you'll see the light and realize the prequels were atrocious garbage and Lucas should be taken out back AND you also dislike 7 and/or 8 and/or 9.

It's a miracle the movies survived with Jake Lloyd, Hayden Christensen and Lucas involved.

Pfft, I've binged both prequels and OT.

I quite enjoyed the experience (not that I would want to repeat it... I like to sleep too)