Iron fist gear 1.3 suggestions?

whitewalk

I`m full WH combat tech with tank spec and ion cylinder and shield on offhand....and i asked how i could manage my gear now, that im practicaly useless.....and i need 1,5 month to farm my new gear on a rated wz season (thx bioware)..

I`m full WH combat tech with tank spec and ion cylinder and shield on offhand....and i asked how i could manage my gear now, that im practicaly useless.....and i need 1,5 month to farm my new gear on a rated wz season (thx bioware)..

Ranked WZ's in pyro with combat tech gear aug'd and stacked, wont be that bad. I farmed 1/2 of my armorings for the WH elim 4pc today.

Don't listen to these guys They think that the iron fist build is useless bc bioware nerfed SS I've done the math and I lose between 300 -700 dmg on it. Who cares I still crit for 4k dmg and it's on a 6 sec cool down. It comes down to how you want to play do you want to do 600k dmg go aslt or do you want to do 350k dmg and 100k protection the iron fist spec is still a viable spec and if anyone disagrees with me get on harbenger and meet me in outlaws den and we will duel, and I promise you I will beat you or get u down to 5% health

Don't listen to these guys They think that the iron fist build is useless bc bioware nerfed SS I've done the math and I lose between 300 -700 dmg on it. Who cares I still crit for 4k dmg and it's on a 6 sec cool down. It comes down to how you want to play do you want to do 600k dmg go aslt or do you want to do 350k dmg and 100k protection the iron fist spec is still a viable spec and if anyone disagrees with me get on harbenger and meet me in outlaws den and we will duel, and I promise you I will beat you or get u down to 5% health

what is SS

Btw the iron fist spec is the usual tank spec dps gear with shield on off hand not the deep advanced prototype one, to the guy that said that SS or rocket punch will crit for 4k still....thats dead wrong...with full WH for about 3+ days didnt see any crit on it over 2.7k that was my highest ,thats about 2k less of my former record pre-1.3 that was about 4,7k...

BUT...is still pretty viable..i can still win any random skirmish wile defending an objective and still have ion gas cylinder saving my *** of all that unbalance dmg in game.

And of the record i tried the advanced prototype spec those days to spec....that was SUCK big time...it relays on to much abilities that they must 90% of them crit or u are falling to much behind on other classes dps, that can land one critical after the other by spaming 1-2 abilites , the fact that u ware heavy armor doesnt matter so on fights 1v1 against all other dps and tank classes u loose since they land more easy their dmg on u and u get dmg on u for like 2,5 - 6,5 per crit and u will do the most 4k...plus the fact that u are in fact melee dps class on advanced prototype if u go inside the battle u`ll die like a fly only by the aoe dmg flying arround...

Oh!..and hydravlic overrides either is bugged or useless...cause u get the 30% speed ONLY wile u use it in battle and at numerous times i got blind/stuned or fear/stuned or root/stuned wile i was under that ability...

it's useless enough that the inventor removed it from his recommended builds list post 1.3;)

Btw the iron fist spec is the usual tank spec dps gear with shield on off hand not the deep advanced prototype one, to the guy that said that SS or rocket punch will crit for 4k still....thats dead wrong...with full WH for about 3+ days didnt see any crit on it over 2.7k that was my highest ,thats about 2k less of my former record pre-1.3 that was about 4,7k...

BUT...is still pretty viable..i can still win any random skirmish wile defending an objective and still have ion gas cylinder saving my *** of all that unbalance dmg in game.

And of the record i tried the advanced prototype spec those days to spec....that was SUCK big time...it relays on to much abilities that they must 90% of them crit or u are falling to much behind on other classes dps, that can land one critical after the other by spaming 1-2 abilites , the fact that u ware heavy armor doesnt matter so on fights 1v1 against all other dps and tank classes u loose since they land more easy their dmg on u and u get dmg on u for like 2,5 - 6,5 per crit and u will do the most 4k...plus the fact that u are in fact melee dps class on advanced prototype if u go inside the battle u`ll die like a fly only by the aoe dmg flying arround...

Oh!..and hydravlic overrides either is bugged or useless...cause u get the 30% speed ONLY wile u use it in battle and at numerous times i got blind/stuned or fear/stuned or root/stuned wile i was under that ability...

if you don't want to re gear than try the various AP builds (since you didn't specify which). i don't know how long you gave the AP build a try, but learning any new build takes time to master. personally, i like the "NORS" (no rail shot) build from TheOpf (lots of mobility, no heat issues, free "buffed" RP, decent dps that ignores armor/defenses, good control ability). judging by your comments, it doesn't seem like you properly understand the AP play style (no insult intended).

So you are saying that we are lying about Iron fist being dead? Even when the person WHO made it confirmed it? You can't say "Oh no he iz rong I r right" Iron fist is dead no matter what you say mate, just go make a hybrid spec like I did.