BM Gear.

rgizzie

All I would like bioware to do (which I think is pretty fair) would be for the people that have BM pieces and have spent hours getting those pieces is to be able to turn said pieces in for war hero equivalents when 1.6 goes live. PLEASE!!

All I would like bioware to do (which I think is pretty fair) would be for the people that have BM pieces and have spent hours getting those pieces is to be able to turn said pieces in for war hero equivalents when 1.6 goes live. PLEASE!!

Not going to happen because this is a gear grind game. A new tier will be introduced when you just finished grinding your EWH to keep you playing.

Not going to happen because this is a gear grind game. A new tier will be introduced when you just finished grinding your EWH to keep you playing.

Gear doesn't keep people playing, not serious PvP players. Gear is the only thing that stands between balance to the bone of the game, best case scenario we would have it's factor removed alltogether.

Why get rid of BM gear at all then. Just make another level. But it kind of sucks that someone that dings 50 on day 1 of 1.6 can start grinding a higher gear level then I have been doing right now. I have 3 toons at 50 and only one is full war hero (which I am fine with having to now grind EWH because everyone will have the same grind) To take BM gear out altogether screws my other two toons. Just leave it in and have another tier. That is the most logical thing to do that would make everyone happy. Edited by rgizzie

Uhhhh. What about the people who have WH pieces who have spent dozens of hours getting those pieces. Should they be able to turn said pieces in for elite war hero pieces when 1.6 goes live? Of course not!

No. There's a progression element included for a reason. WH gear will be all but given away next patch. Rejoice; there's very little difference between WH and EWH, so they're fixing the gear gap.

BM gear will still EXIST; it just won't be sold any longer.

Edited by stringcat

Then it doesn't make any sense then. Because they are removing battlemaster gear from the game entirely. So does this mean we are getting a refund on points or is our pre existing gear being upgraded? This is my question. I don't mind pvp when the pug team I'm with is not going against a premade. I really think premades are whats killing pvp. If they think they are so bad, why are they not doing rated warzones??

Gear doesn't keep people playing, not serious PvP players. Gear is the only thing that stands between balance to the bone of the game, best case scenario we would have it's factor removed alltogether.

Yeah I PvP because it's fun and would probably PvP without the gear grind. However it seems most playing this game wouldn't PvP if they couldn't get new better gear all the time.

I just want BW to be consistant.....

If they are going to cater to noncompetitive casuals, then cater to the vets as well by allowing them to trade in Legacy PvP pieces for x amount of comms or credits.

Even a 20% ROI would suffice....

I think it is fun as well but it is still cool to see all your hard work / fun paying off somehow. But then they take it away it is just disappointing. So I am going to be under geared and face rolled for double the time now.

How was BM hard work? In the next patch, WH will be just as easy and you can get it in 1-3 weeks.

Optimized the mods in WH and augment it, and there will be less than 3% difference between optimized EWH.

All I can say is; now is your chance to cap comms and be ready. For the pieces of WH you can't afford with capped comms, at least you will have BM gear there while fresh 50s with capped comm will have to fill in the holes with MK2. You could also have that BM gear already augmented and use the shells.

All I can say is; now is your chance to cap comms and be ready. For the pieces of WH you can't afford with capped comms, at least you will have BM gear there while fresh 50s with capped comm will have to fill in the holes with MK2. You could also have that BM gear already augmented and use the shells.

No rush, not even a date for 1.6 anyway. Heck we just got 1.5 :p

I do think that a gear exchange vendor would be a good idea though. I mean, the quicker people are on the same line the better.

No rush, not even a date for 1.6 anyway. Heck we just got 1.5 :p

I do think that a gear exchange vendor would be a good idea though. I mean, the quicker people are on the same line the better.

I would be fine with an exchange, but I am just looking on the bright side and taking whats given.

Earning enough points to buy BM and soon to come WH is not hard work. It's a mindless grind that i would rather see go away.

Which is exactly why a trade-in option should be added.... So it can go away, appease players in the current system, level the playing field...

It's like using a high-efficiency washing machine, but not putting any clothes in the machine...

"Look at the cost savings!"

:confused:SMH.....