To the person that accidentally sold 2 Elite Mandalorian packs for dirt cheap:

Phazonfreak

I just bought 2 Elite Mandalorian packs from you off of the GTN, because it was very obvious that you forgot a couple of zeros when you put in the price. I bought them and wanted to send them back to you so that no one else profits from your mistake, but when I was looking for your name the system told me that a user with that name does not exist. Maybe I didn't see a special letter when I wrote down your name.

Contact me here via private message and I will send you the 2 packs. To make sure that you are the correct person tell me the server, the character name that sold the packs on the GTN and tell me the price for which you accidentally sold them.

Edited by Phazonfreak

I just bought 2 Elite Mandalorian packs from you off of the GTN, because it was very obvious that you forgot a couple of zeros when you put in the price. I bought them and wanted to send them back to you so that no one else profits from your mistake, but when I was looking for your name the system told me that a user with that name does not exist. Maybe I didn't see a special letter when I wrote down your name.

Contact me here via private message and I will send you the 2 packs. To make sure that you are the correct person tell me the server, the character name that sold the packs on the GTN and tell me the price for which you accidentally sold them.

they might have been on the other facion, or did you try both?

You could also ask CS, as yu are trying to do something nice, they might help you out. (long shot I know, but worth a try)

they might have been on the other facion, or did you try both?

You could also ask CS, as yu are trying to do something nice, they might help you out. (long shot I know, but worth a try)

Totally forgot about the fact that you cannot find someone from the other faction via Social or Mail. Found him and he got it back. Thread can be closed, thanks.

Tummi, Darth Malgus, 190.000

Worth a try :rolleyes:

Joke. Its nice. :)

FYI, you guessed the correct price...

Edited by Phazonfreak

Totally forgot about the fact that you cannot find someone from the other faction via Social or Mail. Found him and he got it back. Thread can be closed, thanks.

FYI, you guessed the correct price...

Becouse that was me! Damn :rak_04:

Karma will reward you someday.

He finally got back to me and confirmed that he messed up. I made a 120.000 tip out of it. ;)

Players should always think, "Not what my game can do for me, but what I can do for my game!"

I am just kidding a little bit, but that's a nice gesture. I am sure the guy appreciated it. :D

Being nice is contagious, hopefully that guy is a bit nicer after seeing not all of us are scumbags, looking to pilfer one another of our credits!

Found him and he got it back. Thread can be closed, thanks.

That's brilliant :) I've also helped someone out this way & they were so grateful. Personally I've have the opposite problem of accidentally adding too many zeros & wondering why my items aren't selling :D