Heya new players!

lanerios

• 1 month later...
White text shows regular damage (mostly physical in nature), yellow means special attacks.

Aha, so they just show the different attacks I use and the damage done!

How about a "critical" hit, how would you know when that happens?

• 2 weeks later...

Can you guys think about maybe making it where when im in the Chracter screen and i click on companion i have can it show her armor stats for the item in looking at in the invitory instead of my chracters items still. It would greatly help out so i can stop going back a forth looking at her items i have.

Thanks

-Bryce-:eek:

Aha, so they just show the different attacks I use and the damage done!

How about a "critical" hit, how would you know when that happens?

Crits will do a sort of "pop" where they show up larger than the standard flytext.

Can you guys think about maybe making it where when im in the Chracter screen and i click on companion i have can it show her armor stats for the item in looking at in the invitory instead of my chracters items still. It would greatly help out so i can stop going back a forth looking at her items i have.

Thanks

This can be enabled. Preferences->User Interface->Enable Companion Comparative Tooltips. It's about halfway down the UI section under the Tooltip subheading.

Crits will do a sort of "pop" where they show up larger than the standard flytext.

This can be enabled. Preferences->User Interface->Enable Companion Comparative Tooltips. It's about halfway down the UI section under the Tooltip subheading.

Thanks Lurkz! I'll watch out for something to "pop" while fighting!

I'll probably miss it :) but it's good to know that you can see when it happens!

can you guys think about maybe making it where when im in the chracter screen and i click on companion i have can it show her armor stats for the item in looking at in the invitory instead of my chracters items still. It would greatly help out so i can stop going back a forth looking at her items i have.

Thanks

-bryce-:eek:

yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, so i haven't played around with chat all that much but i made a new tab for damage (oddly enough called dmg) just so i can see the damage coming in and going out however, I can't seem to find out which option to select in order to have it display in that tab... What am i missing? I already see the damage fly text above my character, it just never shows up in my chat channel i have setup specifically set up for it.

Hey, cool thread first of all!

I've been wondering how to "follow" your threads around the forum.

For example, let's say I answer to this one, how will I know or be notified if someone answers me? Currently I've had to bookmark a whole lot of pages because those are my active threads.

- Sidenote: I'm not interested in getting an email, but It'd be cool if I could be notified here on forum.

Edited by Hemmorhage

Hey, cool thread first of all!

I've been wondering how to "follow" your threads around the forum.

For example, let's say I answer to this one, how will I know or be notified if someone answers me? Currently I've had to bookmark a whole lot of pages because those are my active threads.

- Sidenote: I'm not interested in getting an email, but It'd be cool if I could be notified here on forum.

Couple of options. 1) when you reply to a thread you can scroll down a bit on the reply page and select a notification option in the Thread Subscription section. 2) In your account settings, under forum settings you can tell it to automatically subscribe to threads you post in.

Thanks

yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!