I'm coming, I'm coming!

HexHammer

I'm coming, I'm coming! ..I'm coming, I'm coming! ..I'm coming, I'm coming! ..I'm coming, I'm coming! ..I'm coming, I'm coming! ..I'm coming, I'm coming! ..I'm coming, I'm coming! ..I'm coming, I'm coming! ..I'm coming, I'm coming! ..I'm coming, I'm coming! ..I'm coming, I'm coming! ..I'm coming, I'm coming! ..I'm coming, I'm coming!

..AAARRRRRRR!!!!!

Galt is a very charming guy, but that I'm coming, I'm coming! ..that is just too annoying, specially since I like to gather, so each time I dismount I hear that.

BW, please give him some more taunths, or shorten it, it just gets on my nerves!

hehe I never use him but I do get "Are you OK?" over and over again. "Try to be more careful next time". "I'm not just a pretty sidekick buster!" "All I had to do was put my mind to it"

:)

companions are much better than in beta - i just want to mute the stupid ship robot

My other character is a Sith Assassin and Khem Val's quotes in another language are a LOT less annoying.

I think if Mako spoke another language she'd be too hot for this game. They had to reign her in a bit so they gave her that god awful, cringe inducing "Pretty Sidekick" tag line. ;)

I forgot to add.

BW most likely expect us to play for 1 year, but that would drive many barking mad with the rate of excess of taunts, it simply needs to be far between them taunts else it gets too trivial and annoying.

The taunts needs to be more suble, I didn't mind my minion's taunts as a warlock, because they wasn't long nor loud, and I'v played WoW for 6 years.

hehe I never use him but I do get "Are you OK?" over and over again. "Try to be more careful next time". "I'm not just a pretty sidekick buster!" "All I had to do was put my mind to it"

:)

companions are much better than in beta - i just want to mute the stupid ship robot

Oh for the love of Yoda yes PLEASE let me mute the damned ship droid. I can't stand the sycophantic bugger.

And, yes Mako, I'm *********** fine.

Oh for the love of Yoda yes PLEASE let me mute the damned ship droid. I can't stand the sycophantic bugger.

And, yes Mako, I'm *********** fine.

I think all the ship droids got c-3po's verbal habits and I want to hire R2-D2 to remove their speech synthesizer.

Other companions seem to have puicked up his incessant banter as well, but none are as annoying as the ships droid.

yes they need to tone it down.

My favorite Gault quote. I forget the details but at some point I was knocked out cold in a quest, and in the cut scene it shows that i am out cold. Anyway Gault is there but not out cold and he says:

Him "Hey, you ok?"

Me"........."

Him "If you want me to take your ship and leave just say nothing"

Me "........'

STARS I'M GOOD

You miss it when its gone.

Freakin' Torian is a wet blanket. I only married him because he fights and cooks.

tbh i lost my **** the first time torian intensely whispered "Toast." in the middle of a huge fight

That Droid kills me. I never want to walk on to my ship cause I know he is going to say something retarded. I just added a coat of paint to you room, I just sped up the hyperdrive by .000008 and what was that one long live the emperor better yet to you. I tried to tune him out but I can't if I had hair I would have pulled it out or shut him down. Which is one of the lame failures when he is playing fetch and fails. Please don't shut me down. Mako I get a kick out of at least. Almost like a teenager with her sayings.

Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever...

Yeah you know what Skadge, I'm not happy having you here too y'know, but BioWare just HAD to make me keep you and Gault.