Question about gearing up for TFB HM

I understand the basic requirement is full BH/Campaign (where I am currently at). However, I feel like the setup is barely adequate given imperfect mechanics execution (haven't really been able to get past 2/5 with the groups I've been joining despite everyone bein 61/63).

Is it preferable to upgrade via crafters/gtn to 63 mods?

I understand the basic requirement is full BH/Campaign (where I am currently at). However, I feel like the setup is barely adequate given imperfect mechanics execution (haven't really been able to get past 2/5 with the groups I've been joining despite everyone bein 61/63).

Is it preferable to upgrade via crafters/gtn to 63 mods?

Execution is far more important than gear (not to say its feasible in Rakata, but overgearing this instance will not help as much as you think as every fight is very mechanics heavy).

We cleared all of TFB HM using augmented BH/Campaign gear with no 63 mods/armorings/enhancements. This instance is not gear based in the slightest compared to NiM EC which is a gear check on nearly every encounter and requires full 63.

Regards,

KK

Execution is far more important than gear (not to say its feasible in Rakata, but overgearing this instance will not help as much as you think as every fight is very mechanics heavy).

We cleared all of TFB HM using augmented BH/Campaign gear with no 63 mods/armorings/enhancements. This instance is not gear based in the slightest compared to NiM EC which is a gear check on nearly every encounter and requires full 63.

Regards,

KK

I have to agree with Krazy Karl, it's all about the mechanics in this Operation..... Long as you have augmented black hole gear your fine gear wise... Everyone just needs to know their part and not screw up...

Edited by Monoth