Kuat Drive Yards - Having a Blast!

Klarick

Like the new FP, was fun running the lowbie alts with higher level characters. It is a cool environment and another place in which to level my alts, for that I thank you.

I like the rep vendor items too!

I'm enjoying it as well on my lowbies. In fact... I'm not sure I'll go back to the others. Lol.

But... for 55, we need a HM version. And maybe they don't have to be tactical in HM.

Edited by Rafaman

I'm enjoying it as well on my lowbies. In fact... I'm not sure I'll go back to the others. Lol.

But... for 55, we need a HM version. And maybe the don't have to be tactical in HM.

Interesting. I like your idea. For now though, the xp gain and the rep vendor is enough for me to live in the drive yards for quite some time.

Like the new FP, was fun running the lowbie alts with higher level characters. It is a cool environment and another place in which to level my alts, for that I thank you.

I like the rep vendor items too!

No that is evil:mad: Sorry consensus says your not suppose to like it.:eek: I tried it yesterday with a level 15 and I think BW had a good idea. I'm not much on FPs but if I do one besides Esse or BT this would be it. Two thumbs up BW. Class, Crafting and PVP tie up my time but I will try to pop into one occasionally.

Seriously the quest mechanics in KDY isn't anything new. It is not much different to a lot of planetary H2/H4s or even just normal quests. Two of my best group experiences came from doing all the Heroics/Area quests in the Balmorra droid factory and the Nar Shadda bonus series.

Packaging and presentation does make a difference. It highlights the fact that the game is lacking a good group finder for planetary H2/H4s.

Edited by Banegio