Tier announcement when?

Metthew

I want to see how much ELO I would need to protect my gold-streak, Bioware pls.

If you're worried about the possible meltdown in the ranked community due to the possible veracity of rumours regarding a certain season's rewards being skipped, today is the perfect time to post it and then play dead during the weekend.

You are quite the optimist...

Not rlly. I think it is an informed guess. Bioware usually gives 1 month between tier announcements and end of season. If they announce next week the season will end either early june or late july which would put them at a postponed corona plagued season of 7 months long (extended 1 month past their target season length of 6 months to account for the unfortunate global pandemic that we are all facing).

Also Bioware has already rolled out and debutting their rewards and titles on PTS, through their influencers, and other platforms. This usually means that Bioware is in their final stages of figuring out rewards for the season.

I think the only variables that the devs are still trying to figure out is what to do about vote kick, the metrics on win requirements for next season, and how to incentivize ranked in future seasons.

Edited by septru