Up and coming healer looking for guild (Sith)

KorsaT

Howdy! Older player here (40) looking for a guild. I am currently leveling up an Agent healer (level 18). Lots of MMO experience, but new to TOR. I mostly enjoy flashpoints and warzones and most consistently play from about 9pm to about midnight.

Anyhoot, in game name is Trinnis. Lets hook up and have some fun! I may be on my Marauder (Korsa) so shoot a tell to both

:csw_atat:

Light\Dark Holiday is the guild you are looking for. We are a mature guild with members in both factions. We have an active voice server for operations, events, PVP, PVE, flash points, dailies or just talking and socializing in general. We are filled with helpful members, have a useful and informative website and most importantly have a great social gaming attitude.

For operations, we take a more relaxed yet progressive approach. We have multiple nights of operations (including the weekends) but you only need to sign up with the ones you wish to do. We do have a minimum gear requirement to keep wiping to a minimum on the harder operations. You can bring any character you wish and when you sign up you can assign the role you want.

Take a look at our website or look up us in game. You can find us at http://rav.enjin.com/holidaymain or in game “/who Holiday “and feel free to chat with any of our members.

We are about having fun, being successful and allowing everyone the chance to run an operation, PVP or whatever other event you wish to do.

Check out <SR> we're a guild that has been around for about about 10 years in various games. We're a very active casual guild that is always looking for new members to help us fill the ranks and prepare for Ops, FP's and PvP. If you are interested come on over to http://www.sinisterlegacy.com and check us out and introduce yourself. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.