2600+ wow player is streaming SWTOR

Kutsus

Your 2600+ friend should try PVPing in Eve Online, he'd get shat on so fast that his assumptions that he is any good at PVP will be turned into a big puddle of shame.

And LOL @ whoever says that if you are good at PVP in WoW, you are good at PVP in MMOs in general.

WoW is the most dumbed down game I have ever played.

It's literally the only game I've seen where you can set up 2 macro buttons and you can kill anyone just by pressing those 2 buttons.

This is especially true for frost mages.

So glad I quit that game and deleted all my characters a few months ago.

SWTOR and Eve forever!

hm seems like u mightve played me on my frost mage. i bet i couldve beat u with 1 button {:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eve is about how long you been playing and what type of scripting ability you have. Real pvp is not in the MMO genre but FPS..

any of you want to really get shat on go try Quakelive and get back to me. Toughest game in the world hands down..

Eve has nothing to do with scripting, and a 2 week old player can be just as valuable as a 6 year old player in a fleet, so you are talking out of your ***.

Also, quake live is nothing compared to UT 2004 and the original UT, I was a master at UT back in '99.

Good times.

Eve has nothing to do with scripting, and a 2 week old player can be just as valuable as a 6 year old player in a fleet, so you are talking out of your ***.

Also, quake live is nothing compared to UT 2004 and the original UT, I was a master at UT back in '99.

Good times.

Dude you were not the master of UT99 and if you were I would know you. Not bragging but the truth of the matter is we were the best TDM clan in UT's history. $GB$ was the best ever..

We also had the top pro 1 on 1 players in the world in Destrukt and Pain for their times.

Epic games flew us down to do a tv show on USA network as we crushed the #1 EU clan 237-32 at Triangle Gaming Zone in NC.

UT99 4 life..

Edited by Dizkazk

Good times.

and trust me, Quake 3 is a FAR harder game than UT ever was. The top pros in UT were **** in Quake 3.

That's cause Q3 is the highest skillset fps in the world and no game is harder. UT is easy mode compared to Quake..EASY.

Quake requires the best of aim. UT is not at that level..

Edited by Dizkazk

Glad in wow consists of two things

1. Rolling or having the OP class for the season. Druid, Lock, Rogue, Warrior in BC, DK, War in Wrath, etc etc.. you get the idea.

2. Utilizing 50+ b****** macros.

Unfortunately I have zero respect for any "wow glad" After reaching 2400 in one night with a feral and resto sham in Cata I was utterly disgusted. It's all about what class you're playing and how many macros you're willing to use.

I log into my warrior and do some TSG with the same people and we can barely push 1900 in one night.

Good times.

Maybe he means your ability to swap tracking and range scripts to match your target's range and transversal! That actually takes some skill to do well.

Naw man. If you tuned into the stream, he stated he didn't need a lame pet to win. Of course now he knows a bit better, but that doesn't change the fact that he ALMOST WON, 2v1 with a level handicap ;)

Yeah, Gladiators like us do that. Move on scrub.

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades