Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My healer specs - compare yours!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
My healer specs - compare yours!

BlueArab
02.07.2013 , 02:31 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Werwers View Post
These are my current unbuffed stats for PvE (fully optimized 63):

2200 Cunning
1763 Endurance

902 Power
352 Crit rating
300 Surge rating
300 Alacrity rating

Which gives:
20 332 HP
690.1 Bonus healing
34.83% Tech crit
76.28% Crit multiplier
13.27% Activation speed
Do you have your build on Ask Mr. Robot? All your stats tower over mine, I'm wondering what I'm not using - mostly in terms of your increased cunning and power.

BlueArab
02.09.2013 , 07:28 AM | #13
So here's a quick question; aside from everything else. Has to do with relics; now I agree that Elite War Hero is the way to go. But what about the Matrix Cube (RRR). it gives us some pretty good stats, though its often cast aside.

What I worked out is that you can either get a +.6% in crit, or +8 in bonus healing. The crit for the matrix cube and the bonus for the Elite WH.

What would you take?

CaptainApop
02.09.2013 , 08:22 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueArab View Post
So here's a quick question; aside from everything else. Has to do with relics; now I agree that Elite War Hero is the way to go. But what about the Matrix Cube (RRR). it gives us some pretty good stats, though its often cast aside.

What I worked out is that you can either get a +.6% in crit, or +8 in bonus healing. The crit for the matrix cube and the bonus for the Elite WH.

What would you take?
+8 bonus healing amounts to roughly 35 power, give or take.
0.6% crit is worth about 20 or so undiminished crit rating (ie your crit rating below your softcap)

It's not a perfect comparison but that's probably the easiest way to conceptualize the stat weight since power/crit rating share item space.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd