Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warning, do not resub, accounts broken

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Warning, do not resub, accounts broken

Tohrazer
01.21.2012 , 01:06 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Akaela View Post
Then try complaining in the Customer Service forum, where you are supposed to be.
where nobody will read it pre emptively and save themselves money
Guild Leader | Aggressive Negotiations
Negotiations With a Lightsaber!
3 World first Kills, Ex SK Gaming/Curse, played wow, swg, aoc, war, ddo, lotro, and the rest

Latorn
01.21.2012 , 01:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHeadCapper View Post
Go their and post General discussion is for those of us playing and discussing the game.

I have no issues and i resubbed
He's simply warning players that are reading general.

Geez, no need to be a jerk.

daftshadow
01.21.2012 , 01:08 PM | #13
mine automatically resubbed fine.

TheHeadCapper
01.21.2012 , 01:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Latorn View Post

Or trolling, who knows with all the misinformation on the boards you can't even trust anyone anymore.

If he actually wants help this is the wrong place anyway. Besies the fact if it actually is it will get fixed so why wouldn't you resub? No logic
The formula 'two plus two equals five' is not without its attractions

Onager
01.21.2012 , 01:10 PM | #15
He's like the Geiko Gecko. We deserve to save 15% or more on car insurance.
[Emyr - Sage]+[Kack - Guardian] [Guildmaster - <Wight Trash>] [Drooga's Pleasure Barge]
PVE Healing guides! [Sage] [Sorcerer]

DarkSeverance
01.21.2012 , 01:12 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tohrazer View Post
hundreds (probably thousands) of people resubbing and they cant get into the game, spread the word until theres a fix on this, right now their best reaction is to give us the honour of sitting in a phone line queue for many hours
The only issue I had was that my card expired Jan 2012. I put the new card information, and no more problems.

My wife's account also doesn't have any issues. I do love how it is 'hundreds' and then blows it up more by saying thousands though.

AkulaX
01.21.2012 , 01:12 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHeadCapper View Post
Or trolling, who knows with all the misinformation on the boards you can't even trust anyone anymore.
Exactly. The amount of lies and misinformation that has been toted around here as factual only to be outed later as a hoax is huge. I dont belief any of the trolls anymore. You want someone to blame for that? How about all the idiots that made false claims.

You are a girl, and there is no wolf.

Tohrazer
01.21.2012 , 01:13 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Latorn View Post

thanks, this is my exact intention, why anyone has a problem with someone trying to help out is beyond me, clearly i wouldnt be making useless threads unless i was pretty sure theres some issue?

what is wrong with mmo communities these days..
3 World first Kills, Ex SK Gaming/Curse, played wow, swg, aoc, war, ddo, lotro, and the rest

stephenjohnp
01.21.2012 , 01:13 PM | #19
Well I had a problem at first when I tried paying by PayPal, but then I just used my Bank card and it worked fine.

Tohrazer
01.21.2012 , 01:15 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AkulaX View Post
Exactly. The amount of lies and misinformation that has been toted around here as factual only to be outed later as a hoax is huge. I dont belief any of the trolls anymore. You want someone to blame for that? How about all the idiots that made false claims.

Your a girl, and there is no wolf.
go and READ the CS forums, theres a thread with WAY OVER a hundred posts, if hundreds of people have posted already, you can bet your *** there are atleast a couple thousand with the issue,

and im not talking about people that cant pay, people that HAVE PAYED and still cannot play,

it may even be every person that resubs, we simply dont know, but a multiple of thousands is (imo) a low ballpark estimate that is probably only the tip of the
iceberg

im not someone that hates the game, stop being some massive bioware apologist, i LOVE this game on the whole else i wouldnt be trying to resub, im TRYING to help people out here

do some research before you troll a thread next time