Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I just re-subbed but........

BayneD
01.21.2012 , 01:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by spongebobrocks View Post
Theres a 21 page thread on the customer service forum about this.

I THINK it has to do with those of us who erased our CC info when we canceled. My friends unsubbed but left their CC info in and were able to resub today no problems.

NOT TRUE.

I left my CC info in, just cancelled the sub until I was sure I wanted to stay. Now, I have had my CC charged for the second month, and I can't log in.
"Do, or do not. There is no try." - Master Yoda

Barracudastr
01.21.2012 , 01:12 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Urko View Post
They dont deserve the over the top trolls on this forum.
Its not over the top they had this issue at launch it is not acceptable to be having the exact same problem 30 days later.

It is not acceptable to take money then not provide service.

It is not acceptable to be on hold for an hour+ then be hung up on TWICE.

It is not acceptable for a company like bioware to have ZERO accountability like this with millions of customers.

you tell me how I a customer am out of line. I have every right to be upset I have every right to say what I said above.

They have no business running mmo's if they cannot even spend some of the millions they are raking in on decent support, especially on the weekends when guess what! EVERYONE PLAYS their heaviest up time and they have no support in the forums.... lol your telling me im trolling for being a disgruntled customer because they took my money then didn't provide me with the service I paid for? No im not wrong.

crazyjeffy
01.21.2012 , 01:15 PM | #23
Funny how most of the people complaining about not being able to play are the ones that boasted about unsubbing.

Darth_Grissom
01.21.2012 , 01:18 PM | #24
Im doing fine. I can log in and everything. I never canceled my month to month sub though so, maybe thats why.

Mardox
01.21.2012 , 01:20 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Urko View Post
They dont deserve the over the top trolls on this forum.
wouldn't be as many trolls if bio ware would have made a better game and better CS
Han shot First

Taurusaud
01.21.2012 , 01:20 PM | #26
This is why you never resubscribe to greedy companies that cut every possible corner to produce shallow games with broken gameplay.

Barracudastr
01.21.2012 , 01:22 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Mardox View Post
wouldn't be as many trolls if bio ware would have made a better game and better CS
Exactly.

Because apparently if you have issues with any part of the game and express them you are clearly trolling.

And any time you give the game unprecedented praise you are super awsome and a level headed person for your amazing insight on how amazing the game is amiright.

Killomend
01.21.2012 , 01:23 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Barracudastr View Post
We got through on Customer service only to have the rep pretend like she couldn't hear us..... finally hanging up on us...

Another person was told 3 days to fix this issue.

I am sorry bioware doesn't deserve this mmo, nor our money their apparent lack of ability to run an MMO is by far the worst I have ever seen.
Yeah I got that, then when I got back through to another guy and he tried to put me on hold to "Verify you account"I asked him what he needed to verify he just stammered for about 7 seconds until I went lightside and told him to just put me on hold lol. I think the "i can't hear you" chick name was Rammi

CanWolfShadow
01.21.2012 , 01:27 PM | #29
Obviously the call centre reps need more training. Ugh.

Good luck sorting this out folks.

Shea_gryphon
01.21.2012 , 01:31 PM | #30
Two options that seem to be working are

1. change password on website, login with new password in launcher(what i did)

2. clear all temp files, internet cache, restart pc(didn't try myself)