VIP Section Idea

MacFearghaill

and just make them super expensive.

Why do you assume I lave loads of credits just because I bought a certain version of the game? If you want to make the VIP area actually do something to reward VIP's we should get access to CHEAPER stuff, not more expensive things!

Why do you assume I lave loads of credits just because I bought a certain version of the game? If you want to make the VIP area actually do something to reward VIP's we should get access to CHEAPER stuff, not more expensive things!

This.

Super Expensive =/= much of a perk, which is what that area is supposed to be.

I haven't seen another player in the lounge since the first month of the game.

I've never even been in there, and to be honest I'm not sure where it is or how to get there lol. I know it's on fleet but fleet is laggy enough that I just get and do what I need to and get out. Most of the time I forget I even have that 'perk' because no one mentions it. Apparently I've not missed much lol.

The GTN and mail box is a fantastic idea.. heck to get away from the fleet lag and just crowded areas I always go up there for the peace and quiet whilst im crafting etc.

A mailbox, GTN and a cargo terminal up there too.. theres 2 empty spaces in the corners going so could go in one of those.. 1 corner has the CE vendor (a lost cause but I still want more added to it) next one is a an easter egg of NPC's, Boba Fett, Jabba and Dengar, then you have the VIP goods vender which sells just ONE expensive speeder (Tirsa Prime 2.5m) and nothing else and in the last corner is some chairs and some npc sith/people chatting.

Now to keep the looks of the atmosphere (of what one there is) id say leave the NPC corners alone and put the mailbox, GTN and cargo terminals around that VIP area guy as there is a lot of un used space around him

Edited by dacentabaal

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I would love the VIP lounge the game on both Republic and Empire side to have something, as it stands right now is a complete letdown the only other thing for me that is just as disappointing as the VIP lounge Star Wars the older Republic is a the infamous pre-ending to the mass effect series. It does not make sense to have the people who have paid more into collectors edition of the game to get less benefits or nearing equal of that of free to play players this may be exaggeration on my part but it does not change the facts that many other parts of the game have been changed and edited to suit the wants and needs of players, and the collectors edition purchasers have not seen a single update since pre-launch of the game.

The idea are prepared to be a dueling arena in their would be increasingly substantial, however I believe there should be a number of vendors with exclusive merchandise for the collectors edition purchasers what and clued rare pets, social gear, vehicles, emotions, moods, toys, banners, companion customization kits, augmentable weapons similar to that what can be purchased through the cartel market without it being extremely high cost.

Edited by Oewron

another thing that would be a good idea to have for the VIP lounge is a occasional encounter with one of the local NPCs in that area whether or not it be a simple cut scene of the musicians doing a solo or one of the waiters asking you want to drink or something to eat. I've only seen the Star Wars franchise is being a unlimited possibility for story play and great semantics they had open up the side branches of the floor even putting in a few of those Training dummies would be a vast improvement, just a thought for any programmer happening to wander through the forms.

another idea for the VIP loan each would be the monthly allowance cartel ones that is automatically added to a user's account if the player wanted a simple cut scene could be activated showing that a member of the cartel is giving them toward paying them off or even attempting to bribe.