Ravage/Blade Barrage Animation (Be Careful What You Wish For)

oldskoolfunk

I loved the original animations for the channel abilities. I'm deeply saddened to see them go.

However, folks... please be careful in the cries about reverting the new changes. Hear me out...

For reasons, after 5 years, the balance group wanted to convert these two iconic animations into a single global because people complained a lot about it (Bounty Hunter/Troops *****ed about flame thrower too).

So to appease the loud masses they changed all channels or just removed them completely like for our Assassin/Shadow brothers and sisters.

I know you want the old animations back. I do too, but we have to be careful. You ask too much of BW Austin and then they will eventually cave... by adding it back as a Cartel Market item.

I can see it. A new "feature" in the game: Custom Animations. Little configurable slots on the character screen or the abilities panel that you can drag and drop to be that special snowflake you always wanted to be.

They'll hype it up, they'll live stream it, and then gate that **** behind a platinum drop in a ****** CM pack.

Be careful what you wish for folks.

P.S. I wish I could say this is satire, but I'm serious.