Cathar as a Playable Species

iamthehoyden

they could throw in a cartel market update with the expansion. who knows.

and to be honest, I may make a Miraluka knight instead, just because.

That, and you are not a member of Imperial intelligence, so you have know clue when they are coming because they announced the race and shut up about it. the idea of 'they are not talking about it because the race is not ready for it to come out' is bull, because they do not talk about so no one knows if the race is ready or not.

in other words, GIVE ME PROOF THAT THEY SAID THE RACE IS NOT READY AND I WILL DROP IT!

Cathar will be arriving in the summer according to State of The Game #3. Most likely June alongside the Barbershop. June is the timeframe for the game's next big update. June is also when E3 is happening where theyll make announcements and brag about new features theyve just released, ie "we're pleased to announce the success of our newly launched Barber Shop and Cathar race! " or something to that effect

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cathar will be arriving in the summer according to State of The Game #3. Most likely June alongside the Barbershop. June is the timeframe for the game's next big update. June is also when E3 is happening where theyll make announcements and brag about new features theyve just released, ie "we're pleased to announce the success of our newly launched Barber Shop and Cathar race! " or something to that effect

they could throw Cathar our suddenly. Just because it is in a statement does not mean things do not change.

in any event, I will probably make a miraluka instead, because i am kind of impatient (A weird quality for a jedi-lover

they could throw Cathar our suddenly. Just because it is in a statement does not mean things do not change.r

Nope. They have things on a set schedule. They have dates set for when X thing will be made available in terms of big content pieces. All the upcoming stuff they've been talking about Cathar, Barber Shop, Hood Toggle, etc, for summer/june is all avatar/character specific things which means a focus of the next big update will be your character (s) and how you can change, alter, edit, etc, them.

They've compiling and holding specific features so they can release them in large updates.

There's no way theyd just throw the Cathar in last minute. Theyd advertise it especially if they thought it would help get more downloads for the expansion.

Nope. They have things on a set schedule. They have dates set for when X thing will be made available in terms of big content pieces. All the upcoming stuff they've been talking about Cathar, Barber Shop, Hood Toggle, etc, for summer/june is all avatar/character specific things which means a focus of the next big update will be your character (s) and how you can change, alter, edit, etc, them.

They've compiling and holding specific features so they can release them in large updates.

There's no way theyd just throw the Cathar in last minute. Theyd advertise it especially if they thought it would help get more downloads for the expansion.

I doubt Bioware will let a schedule out for something. I feel they set a release date, not as a schedule, but more as a "we will feel comfortable with releasing this at this time" kind of thing

maybe they just said something to get people to quit asking them. It'd be what I'd do: tell someone we have set a date and tell them a date that isn't the date.

Thew original question was more about if you would make a juhani-type character when they were released, not about the release itself, in case you forgot to read context and remove unwanted words.

FINE!!! Rephrased into: When Cathar are released (NO MATTER THE TIMEFRAME) Will people make a juhani character. That better for all you "they are going to release it when it is ready/time for them to release it" folks?

Edited by stormdrakelord

• 2 weeks later...