[Video] Run for Cover - Sabslinger PvP

Rangarobbo

Hey guys was cleaning out my HDD and found I had alot of unused huttball footage from a 1.2 sabslinger PoV so I threw together a few montage clips. Not really an indication of skill more for entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FdnUFFCLzY&feature=plcp

First clip is more about random things and some tongue in cheek humour. If thats not your thing then check out the second clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLF96IfAR9E

The second clip is pretty much just knock backs and some burst kills using aimed shot -> trickshot.

I am new to making these videos and am just trying things out like editing and that so if you have any feedback please throw a comment here.

- Sym

Nice vids I guess but a few things you should keep in mind for future videos.

Try to choose neutral music and check for GEMA licenses.. for instance I can't watch the first video without using proxys.

Also its interesting to see your spec and equip tho it's clearly sharpshooter and not Saboteur (not a sabslinger).

This was pre 1.3 am I right?

Another thing is too keep your camera distance a little lower. It's easier to see what's going on when your character is easier to see like who you are attacking, who is attacking you and how you counter them and such things.

Try to keep it more stable, don't zoom in/out that often.

Of course this is not important for your usual gameplay, just for making videos.

Just some cosmetic things.

Edited by Riiquiem

Nice vids I guess but a few things you should keep in mind for future videos.

Try to choose neutral music and check for GEMA licenses.. for instance I can't watch the first video without using proxys.

Also its interesting to see your spec and equip tho it's clearly sharpshooter and not Saboteur (not a sabslinger).

This was pre 1.3 am I right?

Another thing is too keep your camera distance a little lower. It's easier to see what's going on when your character is easier to see like who you are attacking, who is attacking you and how you counter them and such things.

Try to keep it more stable, don't zoom in/out that often.

Of course this is not important for your usual gameplay, just for making videos.

Just some cosmetic things.

Thanks for the feedback Riq :) Shall keep music choice in mind for next videos however with music being as subjective a topic as it is it might be hard to find something neutral. Can definitely work on checking licenses, its a pity most of the cc licensed tracks I can find make my ears bleed.

My apologies the people I play with all refer to the ss/sab hybrid spec as sabslinger, thinking about it though should probably call it sabshooter or something. I liked to fiddle with different specs however they were all variants of the 23/16 mentioned earlier.

Yeah camera system is a ***** in this game but will try and change settings again and see if it improves any.