Were is JMD?!?!

STRATTNUTTZ

Honestly, JMD is toxic, he is like a virus and I hope he is gone and never comes back. He gets his kicks on making others mad and is the worst kind of troll there is.

Actually if he gets under your skin then his job as a "troll" is complete and that makes him a good one

Actually if he gets under your skin then his job as a "troll" is complete and that makes him a good one

By worst kind of troll, I mean absolute D-bag with no ability to respect anyone including himself, not that he has poor trolling skills. Then again I think all trolls are jerks and I have no tolerance for d-bags, truly the only thing in the world that bothers me.

To be fair I used to be one of his biggest defenders even had a few "pst" conversations with him, then I ran some PUG Ops and WB runs with him and my opinion changed. After the way he has acted during the last couple events, I have no respect for him and will never again defend him.

I have a feeling that the "new" JMD is not the "original" JMD given the contrast in personality and attitude from the JMD pre server hopping and the JMD currently on JC.

Edited by RiVaN_

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
He's really not a troll at all. He just wan't his Nit-Mode content. If anyone has talked to him in TS/Mumble/Vent etc... they'd see he's a good dude.

QFT

JMD joined a training ops run I was forming for some guildies. I was holding my breath when something went south... JMD was great... not only did he not troll the team... he gave good advice to the inexperienced, encouraged the team, stuck through to the end... I offered to pay his repair bills, he politely refused...

Was fun to run with... Good Guy imo.

He is only a troll in general chat. Most people who play with him say he is a decent player. But don't piss him off during a run, he will do douchy stuff and then troll you and your guild.

False! I never came across this. I mean when he killed NiM DF and killed NiM Raptus he did sing "Real'merican". He even won the wings and give them up.