Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Juggernaut Ability, Tactical Item, and Set Bonus Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Juggernaut Ability, Tactical Item, and Set Bonus Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ultimarb
07.05.2019 , 02:14 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,
Juggernaut
  • Grit Teeth - Taking damage while Endure Pain is active reduces the cooldown of Enraged Defense by 10 seconds per hit. This effect cannot occur more than once every 2 seconds.
  • Interceding Defense - Reduces the cooldown of Intercede by 5 seconds. Intercede grants 2.5% damage reduction per ally around you after Interceding.
-eric

Common are you serious jugg dps can have heal to full every 40 seconds?
what is your agenda? the game doesnt need anymore ROOTS, SLOWS, STUNS and redicilous heal tu full abilities. those tactical items are not supposed to play in your way...they are just fotm...all those warrior and sin tank perks are just overpowered....
Seven Stuck - Hakuna Rakata
Final Tauntaun

Check our Sale-Raid Offers on Tulak Hord - German - English

Delani
07.05.2019 , 03:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ultimarb View Post
Common are you serious jugg dps can have heal to full every 40 seconds?
what is your agenda? the game doesnt need anymore ROOTS, SLOWS, STUNS and redicilous heal tu full abilities. those tactical items are not supposed to play in your way...they are just fotm...all those warrior and sin tank perks are just overpowered....
We dont know what other classes are going to offer tho. When we see other classes we may not beleive its fotm at all.

bladech
07.05.2019 , 04:48 PM | #13
Hey folks,

.[*]Strengthening Scream - Threatening Scream increases your damage reduction by 5% for each enemy you hit. This effect lasts 10 seconds.[/LIST]
Tactical Items
This a new item slot coming in Onslaught. You can only wear one Tactical Item at a time.

[*]Grit Teeth - Taking damage while Endure Pain is active reduces the cooldown of Enraged Defense by 10 seconds per hit. This effect cannot occur more than once every 2 seconds.

-eric
This set bonus + grit teeth are way too opped and will make dps juggernaut too tanky. I agree that jugg needs some defense buff yet this is too much. Being able to use damage reduction on 20-30% + lowering cd of best full hp regenerate ability is too powerful. It should be nerfed a bit

JonnAndCo
07.05.2019 , 05:07 PM | #14
Over in the Assassin thread, I agreed with the consensus that many of the Tactical's didn't seem "Class Defining". In this thread, many are saying the Tactical's are overpowered. Based on this, one of the following must be true:

1) The Sorcerer Tacticals are much weaker.
2) Players actually don't want "Class Defining" Tacticals.
3) People don't want another class to appear stronger then their own.
4) OR.. The devs are pretty close to the mark, since opinions are split, and only a little balancing will be necessary.

Care to give your opinion on which of these are true?

Personally, I feel "Grit Teeth" meets my expectations for a "Class Defining" tactical and hope it stays in some form or another. I would rather see them buff Sorcerer Tacticals up to this level, then to nerf these ones down.

Delani
07.05.2019 , 05:11 PM | #15

[*]Payback - Retaliation finishes the cooldown of Hew and allows it to be usable on a target with any health level, it also causes your next Hew to enable Retaliation. This effect cannot occur more than once every 10 seconds.

-eric
This should be a set bonus

AdmiralTran
07.05.2019 , 06:21 PM | #16
I like where youíre going with amplifiers and tactical items. My concern is there will be greater imbalance between classes than right now in terms of damage and survivability. These seem very specific to specs, and I think this was toon soon. Donít you think these tactical items and amplifiers should be based on role instead instead of specific class spec? I mean just to start, if you make the amplifiers or tactical items a little more general for each role. Itíd seem more like an across the board buff in dps or survivability. Then later you can rerelease these new items for specific class specs.
ELLEKTRA - SORCERER DPS
<GUILDLESS>

Delani
07.05.2019 , 06:28 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by AdmiralTran View Post
I like where youíre going with amplifiers and tactical items. My concern is there will be greater imbalance between classes than right now in terms of damage and survivability. These seem very specific to specs, and I think this was toon soon. Donít you think these tactical items and amplifiers should be based on role instead instead of specific class spec? I mean just to start, if you make the amplifiers or tactical items a little more general for each role. Itíd seem more like an across the board buff in dps or survivability. Then later you can rerelease these new items for specific class specs.
they havent given any examples of amplifiers yet not how many we are able to stack. At this current time the tacts and set bonuses are fine but imo the warrior ones are stronger than inquistors becuase of survivability but thats neither here nor there.

Skullbash
07.05.2019 , 07:14 PM | #18
Grit Teeth is far too powerful.

You would effectively have to kill a Jugg 3 times in PvP with this.

DzastinBiberi
07.05.2019 , 08:23 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Skullbash View Post
Grit Teeth is far too powerful.

You would effectively have to kill a Jugg 3 times in PvP with this.
If you think this is op, wait until they drop tacticals for Mercs.

JediMasterAlex
07.05.2019 , 10:05 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JonnAndCo View Post
1) The Sorcerer Tacticals are much weaker.
The difference between the mara and jugg tacticals and the sorc tacticals is astronomical. The devs are so out of touch with actual class balance.