Newest expansion Onslaught

Roccano

Not sure if this has been asked before or not, I havent found a thread through the search function or on google (Might be typing the question wrong.)

Is the new expansion going to be like KOTFE? With the chapters and such or will it be like the Jedi Under Siege release? Under Siege felt...too quick for my tastes to be honest.

Not sure if this has been asked before or not, I havent found a thread through the search function or on google (Might be typing the question wrong.)

Is the new expansion going to be like KOTFE? With the chapters and such or will it be like the Jedi Under Siege release? Under Siege felt...too quick for my tastes to be honest.

As far as I'm aware it will not be episodic like the chapters for KotFE/KotET.

Urgh....I though it be more like Revan Expansion maybe ?

well..not that good..but close enough ? Doubt they give us that many story oriented flashpoint like in Revan expansion .

But they did use the word ''Expansion'' . So maybe..

But I doubt it be chapter by chapter.....beside..that sucked . It was chapter of nothing to chapter of more nothing....

Doubt they give us that many story oriented flashpoint like in Revan expansion .

The Revan expansion only gave us two story-oriented FPs, Blood Hunt and Battle of Rishi.

The four Forged Alliances FPs (Tython, Korriban, Manaan, and Rakata Prime) were released ahead of the expansion as a teaser. Yes, they are part of the same story, but they weren't part of the expansion itself. Forged Alliances is more like a better-constructed Jedi Under Siege than a full-blown expansion.

But I agree with the general opinion that Onslaught won't be chapter-release episodic.

As the others already replied: There is no indication that there will be any chapters. I also expect a similar style like in the Shadows of Revan expansion, except: much smaller. Storywise, I expect that both new planets will be about as big as Ossus. So double the size of that update. But that's just my guess. No one knows.