did they nerf jugg Immortal or they made heroic missions enemies harder?

alfielhessan

i'm playing as Juggernaut Immortal with armor ratings of 239 and defense rating around 14K... i can tank lot of bugs or insects or whatevs, on balmorra just fine.. i usually kite 5 or more and do kill them, and without using active defensive skills, i was doing fine... my health was still around 40% at least... but since the update, indeed that with my ratings, the damage reduction decreased from 50%+ to 42%... but i feel more squishy than before... even before i reach armor rating 239 with damage reduction of 50% and shield chance and absorption around 40% and 30... tried in Settling Debts [heroic mission on balmorrra] against a group of silver ranked enemies, my health went down to 68%... which would be impossible before the 6.0 update (unless i tanked them and left to the bathroom).. my companion level is 30 and has dmg role... even when i got onslaught equipment that raised my defense ratings (including shield, etc).. i still feel squishy... i fought against 3 golden ranked bugs or insects on balmorra, my health went down to 30%...

is it all just me or am i missing something?

• 2 weeks later...

They balanced for new gear.

You must get new sets, each piece there has own bonus, then u random it for defense, and then you have almost same tank as in 5.xx. Still different though, slightly more dps, slightly less tanky, i.e. now I use cds in ops, but never was with 258 in 5.xx.

Tanks has special set healing 1% each 10s. Then you add relict from healer which do additional 15k heal and triggered by set, and you don't need comp healer again in heroics.

I didn't play jugg too much, but geared it in 306 by other toon, then I went to Onderon and just killed republic NPC gun (being attacked by 2 of them, near base), i.e. jugg tanks ok, comp's heal is enough.

Furthermore, it seems now they unified all tanks. Before 6.0 same exact gear on shadow was giving more shield then on jugg, now I managed jugg to have 42% both shields, I do not recall such a big numbers prior 6.

Edited by alexzk

They balanced for new gear.

You must get new sets, each piece there has own bonus, then u random it for defense, and then you have almost same tank as in 5.xx. Still different though, slightly more dps, slightly less tanky, i.e. now I use cds in ops, but never was with 258 in 5.xx.

Tanks has special set healing 1% each 10s. Then you add relict from healer which do additional 15k heal and triggered by set, and you don't need comp healer again in heroics.

I didn't play jugg too much, but geared it in 306 by other toon, then I went to Onderon and just killed republic NPC gun (being attacked by 2 of them, near base), i.e. jugg tanks ok, comp's heal is enough.

Furthermore, it seems now they unified all tanks. Before 6.0 same exact gear on shadow was giving more shield then on jugg, now I managed jugg to have 42% both shields, I do not recall such a big numbers prior 6.

I know the set that heal every 10 seconds.. but what is the relic's name that can be triggered by set and heal for 15K? I never encounter such relic.

I know the set that heal every 10 seconds.. but what is the relic's name that can be triggered by set and heal for 15K? I never encounter such relic.

Not to sound rude, but if he is referring to ephemeral mending, I don't think anyone really uses that, no?

As for tank gear set, Lord of pain seems rather good, especially since it sounds like you're referring to pve so there should be a lot of targets to trigger the 6 piece bonus

Not to sound rude, but if he is referring to ephemeral mending, I don't think anyone really uses that, no?

As for tank gear set, Lord of pain seems rather good, especially since it sounds like you're referring to pve so there should be a lot of targets to trigger the 6 piece bonus

you're right.. i will use it, mostly for PVE like Heroics, FPs, Ops.. my choice are Lord of Pain or The Final Breath set. i currently use Jaw Breaker (got from items drop) in tac slot. but i also consider to buy Leviathan’s Hide.