Companion still doesn't have a head

CKNairb

taken from Patch notes

" General

Corrected an issue that could cause Companion Characters to appear without a head when wearing certain headgear. "

literally how hard is this, this has happened to many times to count. you say you corrected an issue in the patch notes, and its NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TRUE. if your goign to fire a majority of the QA/CS team you should at least keep the people that know what they are doing

Azshara Zavros still has no head, unequipped the head slot and reequipped. nope headless.

for the record i have already unequipped both the headpiece and customization and re-equipped each separate and still same issue

Edited by CKNairb

" General

Corrected an issue that could cause Companion Characters to appear without a head when wearing certain headgear. "

Still some pieces that cause issues apparently. Should bug it with the type of headgear that is causing the issue for you.

Edited by HelinCarnate

I hope they never fix this issue. Ashara on my sorcerer is completely glitched out. The only thing you can see is her lightsabers. In pvp on the fatman no one even sees her until she starts attacking let alone targets her. With my madness/heals hybrid spec its /rofl seriously though if you have a sorcerer and you are not madness/heals hybrid you are are a fool. That spec is like a disc priest in wow. You have great damage with good heals, you are, practically unkillable.

Due to her being glitched like that one guy actually sent me a tell on a lvl 1 saying he would report me for hacking /rofl.... ty bioware :D

Edited by Zergnaut

Hello!

We just wanted to let you know we have escalated this issue for investigation. Thank you very much for your report!

Can you look into the issue that hides other body parts for certain companions too (i.e., Ashara with the dancer's outfit)?

• Dev Post
This is not the time to lose one's head on this issue.

We agree and would like to apologize for any confusion here! We've pulled the patch note with regards to headless companions, and we are working to ensure a fix with the next patch. Thanks for your reports! o/''\o

Aw, fixing it? But then Ashara won't even be good for comic relief :(

If we won't be able to laugh at this anymore then perhaps adding a color unify+hide head slot for companions would make up for the loss of mirth...

Perhaps some options to lose legs, arms, fingers, toes . . . the role-players would love it.

Some would of course have their companions hop around like the Monty Python "It's just a flesh wound" guy.

Edited by Teefal

I really think this is a low priority issue, so I don't mind giving up a head or two if it means we get ahead on the development schedule of other pressing matters. (hey, I tried)

Personally, the only companion that I've seen affected by this issue has been Gault on my mercenary. It really doesn't matter to me, because I use Torian and only pull Gault out when I have a gift for him.