Vengence Jugg, King of solo que.... peon of premade 4v4's..

danielswann

This the fourth edition of my research into the Jugg as a viable class to be played in pvp.

The other 3 were actually in support of playing vengence as a off tank in solo que ranked.

Over the past 2 weeks I have gone straight to the heart of arena jugg and it's current viability with team/comps ect and I thought i would share this experience with the rest of you.

In my opinion, if you are looking to main a jugg in a premade ranked arena team these are the only ways you can be viable.

1. running hybrid tank/vengence in full dps gear is the only way to play a jugg atm, smash and vengence cannot compete with maur/sent in dps or survivability. Why hybrid you as?! Because having the ability to force leap with immunity to stuns and get a force push or cc is very useful. + the added dps from dots helps a little.

2. AVOID MELEE COMPS!!!!

Jugg tanking works best if you are a ranged comp team; ie- sniper's,merc,or sorcs, the only reason juggs are superior to pt's or sin's in this comp is the ability to force push+ gap closer back to your ranged.

The reason for this is that in the current meta, a pt hybrid tank will just **** all over your melee with his slick sticky goo and render you useless, IMO pt tank will out cc and out tank you if your dps is melle, allow the emeny healer to kite the **** out of you.

With 30 ranked solo matches played as jugg vengence, 30 matches as smash, and 30 as hybrid--- 40 premade mathes as all three.

Edited by danielswann