lets predict the next op class

ralphieceaser

Like all greedy companies they rotate around an op class to make people play it so they can make people spend more time ingame leveling all classes

lets see who was the most op class in the past to see who will be the most op on the future

I ll need help here cuz i was missing for a certain amount of time sometime after launch

in the beginning tracer spam was so op everyone was whinning about it but now it has been nerfed for a long time

concealment operatives were so op that a team of stunlocking operatives unssubed people with their oppiness, and apparently considering how much damage they did to EA, bioware is nerfing them till now, and continues to nerf them

deception shadows were a glass cannon that died very fast and it seems now hey are buffing them to heaven.

mauraders and snipers havent been changed much, i think they are probably going to nerfed soon, but which class they ll buff?

Scoundrel/Operative class is outisde of any ranking.

They always were, are and will be OP no matter what :rolleyes:

I remember back in the early months of the game, the justification for nerfing them absolutely to the ground: "scoundrels/operatives stunlocking players made loads of people unsub". I still laugh on this justification.

ALWAYS there will be people who cry like babies when killed by scoundrel/operative. It always was and always will be easier to cry like a baby than learn how to counter scoundrel/operative.

Some people will rage about further nerfs but i don't care anymore. I simply have fun playing scoundrel/operative and no nerfs will make me abandon them unless the nerfs will get to the point when we will be only able to use auto attacks but probably even then we will be OP :rolleyes:

That is why scoundrel/operative cannot be included in any rankings of "what class will be OP next" as no matter what will happen, people will cry about scoundrel/operative the most. Maybe because it's a "fashion" to cry about this or maybe people have to L2P, who knows...

Just drag yourself in to lowbie pvp. It's always a good indicator of what class is OP. Right now its full of Mara and Mercs (and of course the legions of healers)

Really ? Because all I see is Operative healers and PTs!

Edited by znihilist

Just drag yourself in to lowbie pvp. It's always a good indicator of what class is OP. Right now its full of Mara and Mercs (and of course the legions of healers)

Tbh mercs/commandos become king of lowbies when they get heat/demo, that is.. above lvl 40, 45-46 maybe if I recall corectly. Same goes for sorc/sages, really good in lowbies as well. In 55 bracket - they arent even close to being OP.

Really ? Because all I see is Operative healers and PTs!

I would suspect some concealments. Easier to level with quicker mob disposale and the freedom to not engage the mob at all if you don't want to.

As for my prediction, I don't buy too much into classes being OP. It's all a perception problem. ;)

No but seriously. It depends on what you think is actually balanced. Sometimes others are just underpowered. That said, there are some things that are just ridiculous or plain out bad game design, and that typically is what happens in this game. Like healing with no energy problem while being hammered or AOE hitting as hard as the most powerfull single target damage dealers. Self poppable stun bubbles that are easily applied and do not build proper resolve. Or wall-banging.

The classes themselves usually are not OP here, just some of the abilities, but I think assassins will be close to be pretty crazy

Edited by Technohic