The lack of my Twi'lek having a hood is disturbing...

DeathMagician

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally gamebreaking. Whai mai Twi'lek no can has hood? Discrimination against our luscious skin and lekku! :p

Would you rather have your lekku sticking out of the back of the hood, without even holes to make it look like they made room?

Because thats how it was in beta and I'm glad they changed it. Twi'lek force users looked awful.

I (and others) suggested either disabling hoods on twi'leks or making the lekku 'vanish' when the hood was up. They took option A).

Its still tons better than it used to be >.>

This was also very troubling to me aswell. I really love my Twi'lek but hate that when I have a chest armor that has a hood it makes me lose my headband and have no hood either. :( I think it would be cool if the lekku could hang down in front of our shoulders if we have a hood, if not, then just have them be hidden if there is a hood.

im suprised theres actualy 3 people playing twi'leks.... i dont think ive seen any at all in game :p

its one of those things were either they would vanish, or they would clip through everything. same reason they cant be BH, they would clip through all the jetpacks.

Honestly, I kind of liked how they had it in beta, where they'd stick out the back of the hood. I think they should have just made it so that the hoods on twi'lek models had holes for them. If not then like someone said earlier I'm too lazy to quote, have them hang out of the front of your hood. I want my hoods back. Grrr. Argh. Okay, that's pretty much all.

Trade you. I'd rather see my face and hair. XD

My only problem with the hoods is my Twi'leks headband disappears when I get a piece of gear with a hood.

Thank goodness for the modification system. Found modable gear I like and using mods to keep the stats equal or superior to blues at my level.

Lekku being over the shoulder when wearing a hood seems the best, and most often seen in other material, idea to me. Probably something they'd say is to difficult or low propriety (and with some of the bugs we have I can agree). I'd hope that turning off helmet though would give you back your headband.

Anyhow - this should be fixed as it ruins lot of playing experience.. I am lvl 13 now and I am seriously considering rolling back to human character.. Sad as it is a bug that IMHO makes this race rather unplayable..

And I am just curious why when you ask google about twi'leks hoods or headpieces it returns lots of dead or access denied swtor community links.. Someone is erasing them or what?

Edited by Tifereth

Anyhow - this should be fixed as it ruins lot of playing experience.. I am lvl 13 now and I am seriously considering rolling back to human character.. Sad as it is a bug that IMHO makes this race rather unplayable..

And I am just curious why when you ask google about twi'leks hoods or headpieces it returns lots of dead or access denied swtor community links.. Someone is erasing them or what?

The forums were wiped when early acces begun, so all the discussion about it is in the google archives but the links are dead.

I would really love to see some function to edit the Lekku like putting one around our neck or something like this at the character creation.

An Option to get us a Hood would be awesome too, just put the Lekkus over our shoulders and we are good to go!

I got really dissapointed when I noticed my Twi'lek won't be able to have hoods, and I really don't see why. There are helmets that somehow magicially make them vanish. So why not just make them vanish when you are wearing a hood aswell? Or better yet, make the lekku go infront of the character, over the shoulders while wearing a hood.

It's just not the same thing playing a force user without a hood :(

Please fix this!