Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 manning HMs

ccoolmint
05.20.2012 , 01:39 PM | #1
I've just recently started 2 manning BT and I have done this four times now and i'm wondering if any other flashpoints are 2 man able.
My group is me, a sorc in almost full rakata and i'm heal specced and Xalek my melee companion in full columi and a sith jug in hybrid spec in full battle master with Jeasa his melee companion in tionese/blue gear. If you could also give me tips for two manning flashpoints that would be great.

edit: Also let me know if we need to change spec or gear for the other 2 man able HMs. note two manning includes companions
-ccoolmint

Codek
05.20.2012 , 01:43 PM | #2
Is this with or without companions?

I would imagine BT is one of the harder to do since companions would get one shot on the last boss from the AoE blast.
~Codek

ccoolmint
05.20.2012 , 01:46 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Codek View Post
Is this with or without companions?

I would imagine BT is one of the harder to do since companions would get one shot on the last boss from the AoE blast.
We do this with companions and set them to passive on each cyclone nova and run we generally have the boss at 5% at enrage and my friend just pops CDs and then we down her.

Olostur
05.20.2012 , 02:49 PM | #4
I've done False Emperor without companions, except on HK where we used them to get secondary aggro for his stealth attacks. Group was sentinel and scoundrel healer. I've also done Kaon and Maelstrom with sentinel, guardian and doc heals.

ccoolmint
05.20.2012 , 03:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Olostur View Post
I've done False Emperor without companions, except on HK where we used them to get secondary aggro for his stealth attacks. Group was sentinel and scoundrel healer. I've also done Kaon and Maelstrom with sentinel, guardian and doc heals.
how hard was kaon/ FE, how many wipes did you guys have and do you have any tips you can share with me?

ccoolmint
05.21.2012 , 05:09 PM | #6
Come on, over 300 views and only two comments you can do better than that.

DarkDisturbed
05.21.2012 , 05:27 PM | #7
Soloable:
Taral 5 (Republic)
Black Talon (Empire)

Duoable:
Kaon
False Emp
Maelstrom

At least that's all I've seen people do on my server. I myself have done the Taral 5 solo and the False Emp duo.

ccoolmint
05.21.2012 , 06:37 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
Soloable:
Taral 5 (Republic)
Black Talon (Empire)

Duoable:
Kaon
False Emp
Maelstrom

At least that's all I've seen people do on my server. I myself have done the Taral 5 solo and the False Emp duo.
thank you any tips?

DarkDisturbed
05.21.2012 , 06:41 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ccoolmint View Post
thank you any tips?
Well, for Taral 5 the key is just skipping trash.
For false emp, knock offs are your best friend and the best way to cut down the trash.

You'll want to have 2 players with universal CCs either way, and make sure you're using your Heroic Moment and Unity on the boss fights. Oh yeah, and if you have healer companions, disable their offensive abilities and make sure all companions are in the right stance.

Use medpacs, stims, relics, etc.

ccoolmint
05.21.2012 , 06:51 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
Well, for Taral 5 the key is just skipping trash.
For false emp, knock offs are your best friend and the best way to cut down the trash.

You'll want to have 2 players with universal CCs either way, and make sure you're using your Heroic Moment and Unity on the boss fights. Oh yeah, and if you have healer companions, disable their offensive abilities and make sure all companions are in the right stance.

Use medpacs, stims, relics, etc.
so what do you think my chances of doing this are with a tank with no cc?