Sith Species: Head Type 4

Exophose

Hello,

I play as a Sith Pureblood on the newly formed Star Forge server and I have had this problem many a time before I finally decided to make this report.

When I use the respirator mask from my Juggernaut Renowned armor set, my tendrils clip through the mask. I use head type 4 which has the bottom tendrils pointed.

I have provided some screen shots to show.

http://puu.sh/ynYht.jpg - Tendril Clipping

Thanks, I hope you are able to fix this problem relatively quickly because it makes the mask unusable. That is for me at least, haha.

Edited by Exophose

Yup. That sort of thing is typical when you move away from Human/Cyborg/Mirialan/Miraluka/Rattataki.

* Many helmet types REMOVE a Twi'lek's lekku. Some just clip, with more or less success.

* Togruta helmets are all invisible, but some chest pieces clip like [REDACTED] on their tails. Ex: Zakuul Knight.

BT4Female has problems, too:

* Sentimaras with paired Cathar Honor Swords (back-carry). The left one slices your ... booty ... off.

* Darth Andeddu chest piece clips in the upper chest (at about *armpit* height, don't get any funny ideas)

* etc.

Yup. That sort of thing is typical when you move away from Human/Cyborg/Mirialan/Miraluka/Rattataki.

* Many helmet types REMOVE a Twi'lek's lekku. Some just clip, with more or less success.

* Togruta helmets are all invisible, but some chest pieces clip like [REDACTED] on their tails. Ex: Zakuul Knight.

BT4Female has problems, too:

* Sentimaras with paired Cathar Honor Swords (back-carry). The left one slices your ... booty ... off.

* Darth Andeddu chest piece clips in the upper chest (at about *armpit* height, don't get any funny ideas)

* etc.

Yeah man, it seems that this problem happens on most heads that have any sort of tendril.