Pull: How Many Competitive Ranked Teams on your Server

RyanReagan

Just curious how my server stands up against others.

I think cross-server queues are off the table with the server mergers, so I'm wondering how competitve each server is.

I'll start....

Shadowlands has 1 serious rated team. Other teams pop up here and there, and there are teams that queue to farm each other. But really there is just one team and about 5 teams who say "We'd queue if ____". (insert excuse here).

How about your server?

Harbinger has 5 "major leauge teams" a few more will que here and there, but they aren't competative with the 5. Of the 5 I'd say were down to 3 that are still queing multiple times a week. The other 2 do still que though. Edited by Asunasan

the bastion has alot of competitive teams - Hey im mvp / other siders / dont panic / nothing personal / volition / badcompany / pwn stars / synergy all good.... these are the only guilds i see that are organized and presice, our server had a ton of win traders tho :( Edited by iPvP

Pvp Pacific Server

ranked ?

we have to beg in general chat just to get normal wz's going

wz times are between 6pm till 12pm the other 18 hrs are who can talk the most crap in general chat or a game of hide and seek with the 1 other person who's on the fleet at the time :p

probably and avarage of 1-2 teams on each server who legit want competition and real rated play. all others just farm rateds vs fake teams of alts from buddies/sister guilds.

BW will put xserver in eventually. wont change anything really. still will just be a tiny amount of teams playing rateds legit... with the rest sticking to beating up pugs and farming phony teams in rateds.

the bastion has alot of competitive teams - Hey im mvp / other siders / dont panic / nothing personal / volition / badcompany / pwn stars / synergy all good.... these are the only guilds i see that are organized and presice, our server had a ton of win traders tho :(

This about sums it up and even when guilds don't have enough to queue we form kickball style teams with mash-ups from several guilds for good competitive PvP.

Also looking forward to mX and Pwn Starz getting in it... I know both have some talent and are working on getting full groups going.

Sounds like ranked on Bastion is better than most servers right now.

Sooooo... roll Bastion suckas!!! ;)

Edited by UGLYMRJ

This about sums it up and even when guilds don't have enough to queue we form kickball style teams with mash-ups from several guilds for good competitive PvP.

Also looking forward to mX and Pwn Starz getting in it... I know both have some talent and are working on getting full groups going.

Yeah I'm in Pwn Stars, name is Karmapopo. We started out small but we've been recruiting the last couple weeks to find a good team. We should have a Ranked team really soon. See you in the warzones ;)

Harbinger has already been spoken for but I just wanna say that Im the kind of player that loves pvp but needs to switch it up often with alts to keep it fresh. For this reason none of my characters have more then a couple pieces of warhero and so I am pretty hesitant to try to get some ranked games going with my guild. After 1.6 we gonna be able to get the good gear easier and I am gonna for sure be playing ranked and I would think more people would start up as well.

Anyone from Prophecy want to chime in? Curious about the action on that server.

I've been curious about that too... I know from streams that there is some talent there and I wouldn't be opposed to rolling a toon there just for some different faces. Not sure how it compares to Bastion but I'd love to hear someone speak on it too.

Wow guess we have it good then. 6 or 7 good guilds that actively do rateds. If Pwn Stars, mX and FACEROLL start playing rateds too that will be nice to see some more teams. Theres almost never a time when we want to rateds and someone else isn't queing. And even inf there aren't, as mentioned, we sometimes put together and coordinate 2 teams.

Also with the changes to 1.6 with the smaller gear gap and people able to get WH faster and the difference between WH and EWH not being that big maybe more people will be willing to make ranked teams.

PS Sad to hear rateds on Jung Ma are dead. I used to play on that server, dominated those rateds with Sleens and earlier Jawa Bunny Ranch.

Ebon Hawk has about 6 who could be competitive. Though there are about 10 who could field teams and be decent.

But only one right now that's actually serious. And it's absorbing players from all the other guilds just because no one wants to actually face them. It's unfortunate because there was one other guild that would give them even competition but it lost some members.

I suspect the situation is similar on many other servers. One team rises to the top, and rather than other teams trying to step up their game and improve, they either refuse to queue or just join the winning team. Fact is people don't like losing and ranked has hurt a lot of egos.

On Ebon Hawk the ranked scene is utterly dead, except for kickball, and I sorely miss the competition.

Edited by Jenzali

But only one right now that's actually serious. And it's absorbing players from all the other guilds just because no one wants to actually face them. It's unfortunate because there was one other guild that would give them even competition but it lost some members..

that sounds like Jedi Covenant when Infidels left and watchmen died. bloodline lost players and interest. nobody had enough talent to field a competitive team except LD50. now everyone left from a few former top guilds are LD50. but there's been movement in recent weeks. uncensored. and there's action toward the bottom of the totem. a few guilds are trying to field teams. they're going to Q dodge though. I can't blame them. roflstomp me one. you're good. roflstomp me twice, I'm in my place. roflstomp me again, it's on me. *** am I even q'ing?

Guess I'll say a word for Prophecy.

There are a few guilds on both sides who regularly run RWZ's. The ones I can think of are:

Imps:

Casual (have been doing non-ranked recently b/c the ranked population has gone down)

Firestar

Reps:

Hoth Ski Patrol

Tatooine Inc

My guild (theRSFcrew / RSR) run ranked w/ our allied/ friendly guilds, but haven't managed to pull group together for quite awhile.

Haven't done many RWZ's recently, so my info may be a little out of date (I'm helping build up a PvP guild (RSR) that's an offshoot of a more PvE oriented guild (theRSFcrew).

There are a few guilds on both sides who regularly run RWZ's. The ones I can think of are:

Imps:

Casual (have been doing non-ranked recently b/c the ranked population has gone down)

Firestar

Reps:

Hoth Ski Patrol

Tatooine Inc

My guild (theRSFcrew / RSR) run ranked w/ our allied/ friendly guilds, but haven't managed to pull group together for quite awhile.

Haven't done many RWZ's recently, so my info may be a little out of date (I'm helping build up a PvP guild (RSR) that's an offshoot of a more PvE oriented guild (theRSFcrew).

Looks like us guys on the bastion should be thankful.

Imps:

Firestar

Reps:

Hoth Ski Patrol

Tatooine Inc

The RWZ has been up and down on our server. There are less on pub side atm, you forgot Hostile Takeover,prolly the best pub guild right now (IMO) and Fight. There a few more teams on imp side and some forming as we speak.

Imps:

Firestar

Reps:

Hoth Ski Patrol

Tatooine Inc

I don't know who firestar is. I know of Firestorm but they are rep. There are a several other good guilds on IMP side. Rainbow Space Unicorns, I am legend, Onslaught, One Inc Grass, Deadwieght.

Just curious how my server stands up against others.

I think cross-server queues are off the table with the server mergers, so I'm wondering how competitve each server is.

I'll start....

Shadowlands has 1 serious rated team. Other teams pop up here and there, and there are teams that queue to farm each other. But really there is just one team and about 5 teams who say "We'd queue if ____". (insert excuse here).

How about your server?

Eh, you guys cleared off most of the teams pretty definitively. Your reward for winning PVP in this game is no one wants to play with you =P

RotJ should be able to get a more consistent ranked team going sometime soon. We're a dual focus guild though, and most of us work, so have problems finding a night when we can get the people on all at the same time.