Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Engineer and CC

beefarooni
12.13.2011 , 09:45 PM | #1
Do the engineer bombs pop CC? I would use the search function but that's not gonna help anymore ;(
Here is a happy jawa

Ikkeditnavn
12.14.2011 , 12:14 PM | #2
They do. As far as I know all types of AOE pops CC that isn't a regular stun.
However, Explosive Probe shouldn't as it isn't going to blow up until you shoot at it (mostly). So it is a great way of setting an enemy up while CCed.

Sharma
12.14.2011 , 04:13 PM | #3
no it won't break CC until it explodes, but I have opened up a fight with explosive probe and as soon as it drops down I get aggro. I remember it not doing that in beta, but I'm guessing it's changed now... shame.

Shaede
12.15.2011 , 09:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sharma View Post
no it won't break CC until it explodes, but I have opened up a fight with explosive probe and as soon as it drops down I get aggro. I remember it not doing that in beta, but I'm guessing it's changed now... shame.
The burst damage capability was too high, so it was removed in the later beta builds. I also lament its loss, but I understand why it was lost. It's still a good ability, just more situational.

QisaBluevixen
12.15.2011 , 10:32 PM | #5
I like to log a frag grenade into a pack of mobs, then flash bang, then drop explosive probe on one, then Ambush, then another grenade. Softens up the pack pretty nicely with almost no damage to me.
I don't have a picture because I don't exist ... officially.
Q'isa - Battlemaster Lethality Operative
Qisa Bluevixen - Centurion MM Sniper
LFL in Alderaan Places