ACE: Looking for PT - Ranked WZ Team

Slider-DDO

Hey,

ACE is seeking a PT for Ranked War Zones.

Our PT has left the game due to RL and we are seeking a min/max'd PT to replace him in Ranked War Zones. Normal stuff applies for PVP'ers; Game awareness, online often, Fully Geared, English speaking & mic, RWZ experience preferred.

If you are not topping the damage in normal war zones on a regular basis then do not apply! You will be tested to see ur DPS.

We would also like to hear from any "strong" assassins looking for a PVP guild.

/w Slidar, Gerikke or Ellise

http://www.ace.swtorhost.com

Regards

Slider

Edited by Slider-DDO

You serious?

if he is not, i am.

no more random pts (this fking class has to press 3 buttons to top the dps, if smbdy cant do that with a min maxed pt= epic fail)

anw: slider mate, guild recruiment is up there ! ><

basaz left the game (he was the best pt of this serv) wont b so easy to find someone to his spot.....

Edited by elitegerike

if he is not, i am.

no more random pts (this fking class has to press 3 buttons to top the dps, if smbdy cant do that with a min maxed pt= epic fail)

anw: slider mate, guild recruiment is up there ! ><

basaz left the game (he was the best pt of this serv) wont b so easy to find someone to his spot.....

Think you should recruit my operative dps, heard the expansion is gonna bring them up so much

How great that a recruitment topic is already being filled with spam

I cant control my followers,im deeply sorry and it will never ever ever ever happen ever again.

I hope you understand that it was never the intention to make this happen.

But i do like to point out that, i am not responsible for this encounter, much as i wish this never happened again i will not be helt resonsible for this, as i had no intention whatsoever to ruin this thread as i have been with the core from ace even before youre little reroll, however i believe that my first post in this was to point out something that i for did honestly feel was abit wierd other than that, again im really sorry.

I would also like to mention that ive got nothing against ace but for some reason people think so, and tbh id like to know why, but i guess it wont happen sadly.

Again i am truly sorry if my post was the reason why the thread turned out like this, again im sorry

Edited by Masarko

I cant control my followers,im deeply sorry and it will never ever ever ever happen ever again.

I hope you understand that it was never the intention to make this happen.

But i do like to point out that, i am not responsible for this encounter, much as i wish this never happened again i will not be helt resonsible for this, as i had no intention whatsoever to ruin this thread as i have been with the core from ace even before youre little reroll, however i believe that my first post in this was to point out something that i for did honestly feel was abit wierd other than that, again im really sorry.

I would also like to mention that ive got nothing against ace but for some reason people think so, and tbh id like to know why, but i guess it wont happen sadly.

Again i am truly sorry if my post was the reason why the thread turned out like this, again im sorry

U have so much time mate ! :)

No, we don't, but I think you will.

That reply doesn't even make sense lol. We will miss ourselves or? Did you even see what I wrote?

I guess you can't read cause of all the tears in your eyes ;)

Edited by Markisha

That reply doesn't even make sense lol. We will miss ourselves or? Did you even see what I wrote?

I guess you can't read cause of all the tears in your eyes ;)

I guess you haven't heard the news yet buddy, Vivdom doesn't want you any more. :(