Ranked PvP?

siyuandai

Any guilds have plans to queue this week? Uncensored was queued Monday night and last night (Tuesday) and will likely queue again tonight and tomorrow. Win or loose queue up for the fun, organization and practice. Looking forward to a challenge from many teams once they get some practice and organization.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'll add to that, some of us are willing to swap teams to make the fights more even. So if like team X beat team Y decidedly, 2 players from team X could switch with team Y. I hope this is not perceived as arrogant, the goal of this would be to make it more fun for everyone.

Idea that popped into my head.....we could schedule a night for a bunch of people to get in one big ops group, roll for captain's and have a school yard pick (allow for trades if teams don't have enough healers}. Just break up teams that way. I know this could lead to some hurt feelings, but if everyone acts like an adult it could be fun. I

Would let everyone get to know each other better. That way if you need a fill in on other nights you will have a bigger pool to pull people from.

Just an idea for a fun night.

Cheers,

Hobi

Sorry for randomly joining in when I'm not even on this server but....

Do you guys have Ranked PvP nights? Like seriously there are more than 2 teams on this server???

On my server Ranked PvP is dead. The most I see is "We have 16 guildies on lets do ranked!"

If PvP and Ranked PvP is healthy here, I'll probably transfer when its available

Idea that popped into my head.....we could schedule a night for a bunch of people to get in one big ops group, roll for captain's and have a school yard pick (allow for trades if teams don't have enough healers}. Just break up teams that way. I know this could lead to some hurt feelings, but if everyone acts like an adult it could be fun. I

Would let everyone get to know each other better. That way if you need a fill in on other nights you will have a bigger pool to pull people from.

Cheers,

Hobi

I really like that idea actually lol. Definitely would be a good time and brings me back to the recess days! :D

Also Riggz...

Ranked on JC is like 4 hardcore teams then the rest pug groups most of the time. There are definitely a couple nights a week the queues are poppin though.

Edited by Rynis

Allow all, Kaythos here and I recently was merged onto this server and was wondering what nights are good for ranked pvp queuing? I recently joined a guild (Dominus Nihil) and I am trying to organize a ranked group and I want to know what nights we have the best chance of getting queues to pop.

Also, if anyone is interested in ranked pvp we are looking to pick up recruits to try and form a cohesive group. I'm sure we will still get thrashed by the elites but it'll be way more enjoyable.

-Kaythos

Cheers,

Hobi

I too like this idea a lot. I rarely get to do ranked because my guild is mostly PVE orientated. I've been trying to get more of my guildies to PVP with a little success. But we really don't have enough good PVP players who are also geared to do ranked. I'm gonna subscribe to this thread and see if something gets going with this.

Cheers,

Hobi

I gathered up a group of 16 over the weekend and we were able to do this with great success. Pretty even teams for the most part and a lot of fun to play. Def would do it again if I got the people

-Kaythos

We had 3 kick *** games last night against pillar of ashara (sorry if I have your guild name wrong) we went 2-1. You guys coordinated your caps and aoe stuns very well on novare. I'd say you're our biggest competition on the server.

I'd like to call out Solaris in particular, you were on me like a fat kid to cake. You're probably the biggest challenge to heal through I've had from a marauder/sentinel outside of uncensored.

You guys should queue more often.

• 7 months later...
Yeah, where you guys been?

We should be q'd Wednesday.

I miss playing LD every night, but the reality is we have been having some serious personel problems especially for one role in particular which prevents those epic weeklong derbies from happening like they used to.

Level and gear out your pub toons, and we'll share.

I was thinkin of trying something like that. get our large pool of players, and form 2 or 3 groups for ranked. no A or B team just ld and uncen working together and fighting eachother. it'll also be very interesting to see If we could form some kind of all-star team and see how it fairs against other servers when x server queues comeout.

I was thinkin of trying something like that. get our large pool of players, and form 2 or 3 groups for ranked. no A or B team just ld and uncen working together and fighting eachother. it'll also be very interesting to see If we could form some kind of all-star team and see how it fairs against other servers when x server queues comeout.

I like the idea for the sake of getting more games in here on JC. Except for the "all star" idea. Unlike Uncensored we don't need another guild to form up an all star team. LD50 has their own plan and team for dominating other servers when/if that time arises. ;)

Edited by Utopii