Jugg PvE tank BiS stats

RTCBrad

So I've been trying to find bis stats for a jugg pve tank these days in 5.7 and I have had no luck at all.

Wondering if anyone here can shed some light on the issue?

I don't want to buy a load of expensive augs for the wrong stats :p.

So I've been trying to find bis stats for a jugg pve tank these days in 5.7 and I have had no luck at all.

Wondering if anyone here can shed some light on the issue?

I don't want to buy a load of expensive augs for the wrong stats :p.

what are you having issues with? survival? aggro? both?

for gear, use warding B or lethal B mods with high endurance/ high shield/absorb/ low def enhancements, aug with shield/absorb.

My balance is to keep shield and absorb close together, i'm sure there's some ideal somewhere, but this works for me.

If your issue is survival, it's probably a DCD usage issue.

For threat, its a rotation/priority issue.

Edited by KendraP

I don't really have many issues with aggro or survival I would just like to make sure what I'm doing is the most effective way especially when it comes to augs because they are so expensive. By the sounds of it I'm not to far away from what you're suggesting except I think I have the high Def enhance my augs are a mix of shield/absorb 45's.

I don't really have many issues with aggro or survival I would just like to make sure what I'm doing is the most effective way especially when it comes to augs because they are so expensive. By the sounds of it I'm not to far away from what you're suggesting except I think I have the high Def enhance my augs are a mix of shield/absorb 45's.

The def from the unfettered mods is really higher than anyone needs but it can be expensive to get all B mods if you don't have a crafting friend :p

The 236 augs are nice because of the extra endurance, but I personally wouldn't break the bank for them. I have them for my main on each side, but only because I have a crafting buddy. But a mix of shield/absorb is the way to go for PVE tanks, I take the lazy route of keeping them close together.

For a jugg tank i wud use the unlettered lethal mods and the high endurance enhancements. For stat wise u want around 2000 shield and 1400 absorb.

Unless you have a threat issue or dps that are just slightly bad, the extra endurance from the lethal B mods is useful for surviving spikes and easing the load on healers

That said, whatever works for you. I've said elsewhere there's more than one way to skin a cat.

• 1 month later...
How about BiS relics? Any reqs? I see Reactive Warding and DPS? Or Reactive Warding & Fortunate Deboubt? Thanks...just trying to figure out what 248 to buy

I personally use the reactive warding 248 and crafted shield amplification. I think the dps ones with endurance are what most people go for (i.e. crafted 246). If you have to get them off the vendor (i.e. no crafting buddy) and have room on your bar somewhere, you can go for the click relics as well, since they work effectively as an extra DCD.

I'd advise Focused Retribution and Serendipitous Assault for tanks, there's a nice amount of endurance on them and there's barely any defensive loss when taking them, because the mitigation from tanking relics is pretty insignificant.

I think (but am not certain) that crafted shield amp relics give endurance, whereas 248 vendor ones don't. But I'm not 100% on this.

It does and this is why i do it. But like you said, i think the dps ones are more common. I think its the crafted ones of these that have more endurance too?

Basically for tanking BiS is mostly crafted, unless you get blessed by rng from command crates. I still havent seen a 248 b mod and i have like 8 toons at rank 300

Edited by KendraP

It does and this is why i do it. But like you said, i think the dps ones are more common. I think its the crafted ones of these that have more endurance too?

Basically for tanking BiS is mostly crafted, unless you get blessed by rng from command crates. I still havent seen a 248 b mod and i have like 8 toons at rank 300

Crafted ones have 9 more endurance than 248 ones, so the difference is quite minimal. I'd prefer the extra cit and power you get from 248 ones imo

About the same number of 300 rank toons. I have gotten 2x 248 B mods and 2x 248 A mods (defensive) Strangely, i think they came from healer toon crates

Ashur