Get rid of the activation delay on lightsabers

Just wondering, is the activation delay on lightsabers like tempted apprentice, twisted fang, unstable arbiter and defiant vented intentional? If it isn't (or even if it is), can it please be changed back to normal? I don't know about you guys, but it gets really annoying buying a lightsaber like twisted fang which looks amazing and is everything I want in a lightsaber only for it to be pretty much unusable in cutscenes because the sound and blade don't activate until the camera or moment has passed on.

As I said above, the main problem with this is that if it isn't actually a bug it makes the lightsabers useless for cutscenes or actual story play. In the case of twisted fang, I want to use it but because the blade and sound don't activate and extend respectively until several seconds after pressing the draw key, it makes it very immersion breaking and it's driving me insane, especially since I spent real life money on it instead of in-game credits only for what is (frankly) a broken item.

Sorry if this comes across as whining Eric and co. Please look into this if you can possibly change it. Thanks.

It probably can't be changed *back* to normal because those ones have always done that. ;)

That said, I would agree that it's a bit strange that they do this. Sadly, they've said before that they almost never make retroactive changes to already-released Cartel Market items, because there's usually *someone* who likes the way that they work.