Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

SpotTheJerk
03.14.2017 , 08:13 AM | #7921
If anyone wants to get better, im willing to teach for 25 $ a hour.

JCabFer
03.14.2017 , 08:51 AM | #7922
Quote: Originally Posted by Schoock View Post
What's funny is that I haven't seen a single person from that guild in 70s. Competition too hard, I guess.
That's the point, staying forever in low bracket pvp, but in higher levels (37-40), premading (I haven't ever seen one of them playing alone) with pocket healers and stomping on everyone. It's much easier this way... In 70's they should make a real effort, and I guess that's too much for them. Better to kill level 20 unexperienced players who offer no challenge at all.

_Adisa_
03.14.2017 , 09:30 AM | #7923
This is great, a true classic, some things never change, lol, reminds me to necro the thread where Vandy goes bonkers and tries to set up a fight in real life.
AXVA
RIP POT5
<Casual>

Lundorff
03.14.2017 , 03:36 PM | #7924
A general advise is not to play on Tuesday and Wednesday. Most guilds seems to out in force on these days (weekly reset).

Schoock
03.14.2017 , 03:43 PM | #7925
Quote: Originally Posted by JCabFer View Post
That's the point, staying forever in low bracket pvp, but in higher levels (37-40), premading (I haven't ever seen one of them playing alone) with pocket healers and stomping on everyone.
Wouldn't be too much of a stomping if they were lvl 10, would it be?

Once we crushed their 4 operative premade with a pug in an arena. Was fun.

Lowbies are trash anyway. No rotation, no key abilities (like STUN), defensives distributed absolutely randomly between classes, higher lvls generally just stomping lowers... Being a premade hero there is like... I'm not sure it's allowed to be said on the forums. Some people might take offense.
Faction imbalance is the scientific term for saying player skills mature at a later age than that of the intended audience of a certain faction.

Ne'laa & other Mentally Challenged from The Red Eclipse

Schoock
03.14.2017 , 03:45 PM | #7926
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
A general advise is not to play on Tuesday and Wednesday. Most guilds seems to out in force on these days (weekly reset).
Weekends are way worse. I'm getting suicidal thoughts from the amount of badness in PvP during those 2 days.
Faction imbalance is the scientific term for saying player skills mature at a later age than that of the intended audience of a certain faction.

Ne'laa & other Mentally Challenged from The Red Eclipse

zhezvya
03.14.2017 , 10:45 PM | #7927
Quote: Originally Posted by Schoock View Post
What's funny is that I haven't seen a single person from that guild in 70s. Competition too hard, I guess.
Me neither. I was wondering what's that scarebare thing everyone talks about.

@AlCorazon - I can highly recommend transferring to a different server. I have and it's mostly because of guilds like TaS and Scare Bears. PVP is suddenly enjoyable again.
I honestly think TRE is the best out of what we have left. If queue has many players in it you can get decent matches. If some guild is bothering you with a premade, leave, skip a pop and catch another train. Problem solved.
Kira Kira TheDebofNight

Lundorff
03.15.2017 , 02:07 AM | #7928
Quote: Originally Posted by zhezvya View Post
I honestly think TRE is the best out of what we have left. If queue has many players in it you can get decent matches. If some guild is bothering you with a premade, leave, skip a pop and catch another train. Problem solved.
I used to think that way, but it hasn't been my experience this past year or so. I am certainly enjoying myself more on a different server, despite still considering TRE as my home (47 characters there).

zhezvya
03.15.2017 , 02:16 AM | #7929
I used to think that way, but it hasn't been my experience this past year or so. I am certainly enjoying myself more on a different server, despite still considering TRE as my home (47 characters there).
Out of curiosity: anything you can recommend specifically? I left Prog because it's mostly dead and it was always RP anyway, I tried ToFN but it was already dead when I created a toon there, and I've fooled around on Harb but 330 ms ping and the amount of trash made me drop it as well. TRE has lots of trash also, but there are more good games out there you can catch theoretically even if you mostly queue solo (like myself).
Kira Kira TheDebofNight

Lundorff
03.15.2017 , 02:45 AM | #7930
Quote: Originally Posted by zhezvya View Post
Out of curiosity: anything you can recommend specifically? I left Prog because it's mostly dead and it was always RP anyway, I tried ToFN but it was already dead when I created a toon there, and I've fooled around on Harb but 330 ms ping and the amount of trash made me drop it as well. TRE has lots of trash also, but there are more good games out there you can catch theoretically even if you mostly queue solo (like myself).
I almost fear to recommend it out loud, but I have migrated to TEH. Despite having many roleplayers, the general PVP is more or less on level with TRE. There are certainly also premaders on TEH, and I guess it's unavoidable to escape them completely. I am getting ~100 ms ping despite playing from Europe and there a plenty of WZ pops. I have not played ranked on this server yet.