“This Mood Log Might Cure Your Gamer Rage”

TrixxieTriss

I came across this little article and the title peaked my interest because we’ve all been in matches where someone had raged or had a bad gaming session ourselves and wondered if we should keep playing.

So have a read. It might or might not help you. I’m going to print it out and see if it’s helpful

https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2018/03/this-mood-log-might-cure-your-gamer-rage/

If you also decide to try it out, let us know how it goes and if it helps you in anyway.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

"My teammates are hot garbage"... I don't even know what that means. :D

Honestly, my "day job" deals with people identifying body parts from natural or man-made disasters. All I have to do when I'm feeling a bit irked about this game is remember that. There are worse things than losing a match in a vid game.

"My teammates are hot garbage"... I don't even know what that means. :D

Honestly, my "day job" deals with people identifying body parts from natural or man-made disasters. All I have to do when I'm feeling a bit irked about this game is remember that. There are worse things than losing a match in a vid game.

Exactly.

I may get irritated but I have never raged in fury at anyone because they beat me on any game, even when I was a younger gamer I never got that angry.

I too have had life experiences and jobs that I easily can recall reasons worth being upset and hateful about and dying in a game isn't one of them.

I just had a guy in /say insult me 3 different times in a wz while I was on a lowbie madness sorc. I was garbage and no one plays madness I was told after I killed him one time.

I just laugh at this and actually made a point to try to melt him more often tbh.

Too bad I have no way to share this link with him, perhaps it could help him too. I assume the players that do is are probably just kids tbh, or extremely immature unhinged manchildren.

Edited by Lhancelot

The drop queue function is the greatest stress reliever a PVPer can find.

I regret it took me so long to start using it. When you've got a team that doesn't know how to play (not calling incoming, ignoring incoming calls, not focusing on the ball in Huttball, fighting at mid in Hypergate when your only chance to win is delaying an enemy cap, or people on your team have quit and are camping their one node before you need to take 3 to win) save yourself the frustration and drop queue. Chances are your next group will be better.

I don't mind losing or even losing badly, even though the latter sucks, so long as the team knows how to play and tries to win, but just gets outplayed. If the team is clueless or has mentally checked out of the match however, sticking around is a waste of time.

As for Ranked, never queue solo. If you're going to do Ranked, do it with a group.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

The drop queue function is the greatest stress reliever a PVPer can find.

I regret it took me so long to start using it. When you've got a team that doesn't know how to play (not calling incoming, ignoring incoming calls, not focusing on the ball in Huttball, fighting at mid in Hypergate when your only chance to win is delaying an enemy cap, or people on your team have quit and are camping their one node before you need to take 3 to win) save yourself the frustration and drop queue. Chances are your next group will be better.

I don't mind losing or even losing badly, even though the latter sucks, so long as the team knows how to play and tries to win, but just gets outplayed. If the team is clueless or has mentally checked out of the match however, sticking around is a waste of time.

As for Ranked, never queue solo. If you're going to do Ranked, do it with a group.

I feel the same way. I've left so many WZs back to back that i just log out of the game, thats usually how it goes on the weekends for me.