Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, speaking of cut and paste, some CS dork copied their response to me twice in the return message. Yep. Real Customer Service winners there.

It went something like this...

Thank you for your bug report, forwarding the information on. You won't get any updates. Sincerely CS Droid.

Thank you for your bug report, forwarding the information on. You won't get any updates. Sincerely CS Droid.

lol

It's a Droid. Apparently it's speech module is broken.

bioware your a pack of dorks and that other idiot with his delaying tactics can shove this game I have had enough of there crap why should I spend my money on something when i am getting treated like a dog.

passes a bone to elitenz

Went to log in last night to run some WZ... I didn't even bother typing in the password as I knew I would be just waiting around for a pop then getting frustrated at just doing dailys. Please for the love of Star Wars merg us already!!!

Went to log in last night to run some WZ... I didn't even bother typing in the password as I knew I would be just waiting around for a pop then getting frustrated at just doing dailys. Please for the love of Star Wars merg us already!!!

Indeed, its getting pretty frustrating having to wait over an hour to get into a HM FP as a healer :(

Well my sub is up in 3 days, no way im going to resub even though now im leveling an alt on a US server. Bioware's lack of commitment and attention is disgusting and unprofessional, its no wonder so many subscribers left since release.

You know bioware, you are the worst game company i have ever interacted with, even i get a response from blizzard but from you? Absolutely none. This kind of attitude is appaling.

This week I have played a total of at least 15 hours on a mid level character.

I have quickly joined GF for planetary content and FPs but it didn't pop once.

It's getting tiring to not even be able to do the heroics. Not to mention most of them are Heroic 4s :mad:

Response please!

Account runs out of time tomorrow, really don't see the point in getting a new time card without Bioware saying something to improve my odds of actually getting a group for TFB.

Which server are you? We are going to be a few short on Friday night for TFB SM. We are on Dalborra.

Edited by ChuangTzu

Wow, this is just pathetic. I haven't logged on for a couple of weeks now, I thought I'd check back here expecting to see news about my impending server change, but instead NOTHING.

WTH Bioware? How can you just ignore a game breaking problem like this?

At least answer this - Why should I continue to subscribe?

Really tried to stick it out as long as I could, but still not a single response, and I'm honestly not paying a cent more just to be in Q for PVP to play one game an hour, and half of my guild has unsubbed for this very reason so I can't reliably PVE.

It really makes me sad to unsub, cause I love this game dearly, but there's no point in paying to rarely get to play.

Catch ya Master D and other fellow oceanic swtorians, I might resub if they ever decide to do something about this horrendous mess.

Edited by HauksbokT

/Signed. Though the real question is when will our requests receive some answers :( You would think in the interest of trying to strengthen the oceanic player base that they would combine the servers, or at the very least be talking to us about a possible deadline for it.

Well my sub is up in 3 days, no way im going to resub even though now im leveling an alt on a US server. Bioware's lack of commitment and attention is disgusting and unprofessional, its no wonder so many subscribers left since release.

You know bioware, you are the worst game company i have ever interacted with, even i get a response from blizzard but from you? Absolutely none. This kind of attitude is appaling.

Ahh bull,

What are you expect they are going to tell you?

I would say sorry folks you are small player base and we did not expect the whole Asia pacific region is not going to generate enough players for 3 servers If knew that we would not even open them and have everyone connect to US west coast. Just stick in there maybe with F2P your little regional population would turn around if not we are closing it down.

This is pretty much the truth but if they said this people would flame even more so what exact type of answer you expect on this topic?

This is not your normal CS request I have lost my item due to the bug. And do not even start on Blizzard CS team.

Ahh bull,

I would say sorry folks you are small player base and we did not expect the whole Asia pacific region is not going to generate enough players for 3 servers If knew that we would not even open them and have everyone connect to US west coast. Just stick in there maybe with F2P your little regional population would turn around if not we are closing it down.

This is pretty much the truth but if they said this people would flame even more so what exact type of answer you expect on this topic?

This is not your normal CS request I have lost my item due to the bug. And do not even start on Blizzard CS team.

Or they could just merge the servers and make oceanic swtor the delightful experience it once was. Really dunno what's hard to understand about this. Even IF f2p is successful, their improved tech could certainly support a high amount of people on the one server. We're a small region, thus one server seems utterly logical.

Instead of playing politics "yeah we're gonna look into this" to the public, and haven't done a single thing at all about it, they could just appease their customer base, who you know, pays the bills for the product, thus we ARE entitled to. This thread will turn around from "complaining" to what I'd be willing to bet a hefty amount on a massively pleased and grateful bunch of gamers rejoicing that their play times have been SIGNIFICANTLY improved.

Really unsure what is difficult to understand about this concept, tbh. If somebody can logically explain to me why the MANY people who have posted in this thread are 100 percent wrong about the idea of a server merge is wrong, I'll gladly eat my words.

I really have been sitting here for the past 10 minutes trying to think of cons to this idea, and the only REAL con is that RP'ers may take a bit of troll in /1, but I can nearly bet you the good majority of folks on Gav support this, and you know what really phases me?

Apparently only 5 percent average of gamers browse and post in their perspective games forum. I could imagine a whole lot more unhappy folks in oceanic than what we're just seeing in this thread, oh and the many many others that have been posted dating back months now.

Ahh bull,

the APAC region is one of the biggest gaming regions in the world.

Folks, I wanted to take some time to let you know that we are listening to your concerns and that they're important to us. Oceanic servers WILL be getting 12 slots, just like the other servers and we're going to implement this change the next opportunity that we have.

Additionally, we've seen your concerns about Oceanic server populations and we're going to be evaluating this in the next few days.

We're listening, and I know you've all been patient with us, and for that, I thank you. As soon as I get any update to this, I will let you know here.

Thanks again.

Any update on this Bioware? It's now been 2 weeks to the day since you said you were investigating...

any kind of update would be nice. Also - this thread shouldn't be on the 3rd page.

Edited by orpheus