Some Questions

raandomname

1. Is there a blaster pistol that looks like the Black Nebula pistol but does not require level 50?

2. Are there any gloves with spikes/claws?

3. Is there any armor that looks like that of my avatar and if yes what is it called?

1. I'm not certain.

2. Yes, actually. Eradicator's gloves just to name one. Quite a bit of the new, level-60 gloves.

3. Yes, the original Columi gear looked similar. (For Powertechs.) I can't recall the name, but there is a similar _chestpiece_ out now on the cartel market, but I don't believe they brought the helmet back.

1. Is there a blaster pistol that looks like the Black Nebula pistol but does not require level 50?

2. Are there any gloves with spikes/claws?

3. Is there any armor that looks like that of my avatar and if yes what is it called?

1. The Black Nebula is the only blaster of that model sub 50 unfortunately. At 50 you get the Campaign blaster models, so not worth spending 1 mill credits (my server price) just for levelling.

3. Plenty of sets of 'Mandalorian Clansman' still on the GTN for sale, that's the armour you're looking for. Can replace the helmet with a TH-16B Elite Corpsman http://tor-fashion.com/th-16b-elite-corpsman-imp/ or one of its derivatives.